STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: March

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 14/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[Turkey] Government Press Releases

Axis12

People’s Republic of China
Feb 11, 2021
A13FFD7C-2EEF-4A85-9FE5-8CF000747F24.jpeg

His Excellency, The President, Devlet Bahçeli in a State Media Conference​

President Devlet Bahçeli would be presented on National TV/Radio during a news conference to discuss Turkish Demands of the west. All major Turkish Networks would carry it and it’s presumed foreign media outlets will broadcast some of the highlights of the brief but important National Conference. Standing nearby would be Minister of Defense Akar in full uniform along with Minister of Foreign Affairs Zeki Eker.

”Good Evening fellow Turks and the world. It has come to my attention in the recent weeks that there has been widespread criticism of my administration by a few western states due to so called ‘Atrocities’, ‘acts of Agression’, even an Military incursion into Israeli Airspace but it’s time the world faces the facts on these issues and the true culprits of some much tension are revealed. Chiefly I would like to say before anything that I am utterly condemning the State of Israel for their blatant deception tactics and cruel treatment of Palestinians like nothing we have ever seen before. They jail and attack Palestinians without warning during peaceful protests for a better life and this can’t go on further. This is at the same time that they make fake news about so called detention camps with tens of thousands of Jews in Turkey which is the craziest thing I’ve every heard in my lifetime as a politician. There has been no word out of Turkey of such actions and the fact that things like this are repeated by not only Israel but the once respectable Australian and Swedish Governments. Speaking of Sweden shall I remind all of you of the annexation of South Africa just months ago? Such fierce opposition to my so called aggressive acts towards Israel but Sweden invaded a nation and took it over in weeks while the western bafoons sat and watched yet said nothing. Turkish People and Citizens outside the pitiful states of Europe and America, can anyone remember substantial action or even mention of the actions of Sweden by any western state? NO! Either they don‘t care or are too afraid to stand up for what’s right but guess which nation acted to condemn such actions by Sweden before anyone else? Turkey! They seek to make themselves more powerful and rulers of all of us and this will not continue under my administation for any who live under my rule. Those who follow my Government’s direction will see their personal liberties soar compared to those in the west. This leads me to my demands of the west who are currently trying to create a war from nothing but they soon will regret their actions.

#1, If any further weaponry is sent to Israel this will be something that crosses a red line crossed already too many times. From now on any detection of military equipment sent to Israel is an act of war and Turkey will respond with unparalleled might never before seen in history since the Second World War. I will not hesitate to simply annihilate Israel from the face of the earth if further weapons shipments are detected, as these supplies are only fueling the fire that will lead to conflict. This will be enforced and I am sure that the Saudi Arabian Government will be monitoring the situation as well and ensure that no supplies are sent to Israel under any circumstances.

Next, if any Foreign naval presence is found in the eastern Mediterranean that isn‘t purely for the defense of one’s territories we will not hesitate to use force in order to ensure these vessels are sent back to where they came from or to the bottom of the sea. I want to also reiterate that Turkey has zero plans to invade any nation whatsoever, but actions by foreign governments have only escalated the crisis and the idea of the international police is one that can’t and will not stand because these police forces only protect the evil rather than the good.

Finally I am hereby closing all non Turkish civilian and military traffic through the straits, as this is completely not necessary at this time and a clear violation of Turkish Territorial waters which will then have an response equal to that of… let’s say the Israeli government since they can shoot down aircraft whenever they want. Yes, that‘s right, I have received word that an unarmed scout aircraft flagged by the Turkish Armed forces was shot down yesterday by Israeli F-16 Combat aircraft. Without warning and no Attempts to contact the aircraft which was suffering a radar positioning issue. In fact the incompetent Israeli Government decided to message our brave and honorable Turkish pilot in ARABIC! You heard me right! They spoke Arabic to a Turk and then shot them down(ARABIC IS NOT SPOKEN IN TURKEY). This is what we deal with and Israel should be grateful that Turkey has not responded equally to this illegal action.

I want to thank the Congolese and Saudi government additionally for their longstanding support in the face of this crisis and I appreciate that these governments have worked together with mine to ensure a brighter and more peaceful world.

That will be all for today”

With that the Foreign Ministry would come on the stage and answer state media questions as well as reiterate the president‘s commitment to a safer Middle East for Muslims.

Odinson Jamie Connor Owen Zak VBCFan Kelly the Mad

• Angry
Reactions: Zak

Kelly the Mad

Congolese Empire
Oct 28, 2020
A reporter who had arrived with the Congolese Emperor on his tour to Turkey would raise his microphone to the Foreign Minister.

“What role are the Congolese ground forces going to play in the oncoming conflict? And will your Allie’s be able to travel through your waters and air without threat?”
Axis12

Latest posts

Todays Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ProbableBear