STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[Turkey] Message to Iran

KangNa

Republic of Indonesia
Jun 27, 2019

Republic of Turkey
Ministry of Foreign Affairs
This message is classified and encrypted

Sender:

Foreign Minister Deniz Baykal

Recipient:

Foreign Minister Mohammad Javadi

Subject:

Diplomatic and Economic Relations
Dear Minister Javadi ,

It is with great pleasure that I open official diplomatic communications between our two administrations. I would like to take this opportunity to further our diplomatic relations and enhance our economic cooperation.
As neighbouring countries, sharing one of the oldest borders in the world, it is extremely beneficial that our states form a close bond. Our historical relationship has been not been much more than tolerating one another; its only been within the last 70 years or so, the governments before us have recognised the need for and worked on developing a friendship. Turkey certainly want to continue down this road of friendship with Iran as we enter the next millennium.

I would like to discuss several topic areas with you: economics and trade, visas agreements and security, and hope to reach a mutually beneficial agreement.

I shall look forward to your reply.

Sincerley,

D. Baykal

Minister of Foreign Affairs
Republic of Turkey

@SM99

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bruhlord89