STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: February

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 31/03/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

Turkey: Message to Italy

Axis12

People’s Republic of China
Feb 11, 2021
3D76833A-E305-4C1F-93DD-1B101A6DDA10.png

Government of Turkey
Official Communiqué

To:

Beniamino Andreatta, Andrew E. Wright

İsmail Cem, Ministry of Foreign Affairs

Security Classification-Private-Encrypted

Last Updated: N/A

Dear Beniamino Andreatta,

Greetings Minister Andreatta, I am Minister İsmail Cem from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Turkey. I message you today in light of the sudden and rapid government change of the Italian Republic to the Roman Empire. I admit our best members of our intelligence community could not of predicted this rapid change but as always we would like to begin formal diplomatic communications between your administration and ours. I would like to get straight to the point and tell you the primary objective of the Republic of Turkey in this communication. #1, we seek to create a economic and Military Alliance between Rome and Ankara to better protect the Mediterranean region and both our interests. #2, we see to gain Domestic Production rights for all Italian equipment. While this may seem a major ask we can offer a major sum for all DPR of equipment to this date. This would include $650,000,000 in an immediate Transfer and a 10% universal permanent discount on all Turkish Military equipment if you choose to accept. This would increase the strength of both our militaries and could coincide with a military alliance. I hope you consider this deal and I hope to hear From you shortly.

Minister of Foreign Affairs
İsmail Cem
Republic of Turkey Department of Defense
Republic of Turkey
Ankara

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
darren