STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: February

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 31/03/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

Turkey: Message to Thailand

Axis12

People’s Republic of China
Feb 11, 2021
F53E5FF9-A130-4C2E-AC6A-90DFD7FDB782.png

Government of Turkey
Official Communiqué

To:

Mr. Surin Pitsuwan, Bossza007

İsmail Cem, Ministry of Foreign Affairs

Security Classification-Private-Encrypted

Last Updated: N/A

Dear Mr. Surin Pitsuwan,

Good day Minister Pitsuwan, I am the Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Turkey and I would like to establish formal relations between the new Thai government and the government of Turkey. Since 1958 when our first contacts began between Thailand we have allways seen the Thai Government as a beacon of prosperity around its communist neighbors and the influence of the People’s Republic of China. To start I would like to discuss a possible trade agreement between the Republic of Turkey and Thailand. We would like to offer vehicles and Vehicle Parts shipped on two vessels from the port of Istanbul using the MV ATurk and MV Adan(MSC Napoli Vessels) and can in turn import on their way back to Turkey Rubber
products Produced in Thailand. This would be beneficial for both Turkey and Thailand and trade could start as soon as the Thai government approves of it. Second, surrounded by Indonesia and Vietnam means that there is always a possible threat to the homeland even if it does not appear so. Therefore the Republic of Turkey would like to offer the Thai Government a number of different types Weaponry to defend itself. Therefore the Republic of Turkey and Turkish International Arms sales would like to offer three Preveze-class, Type 209 Variant Submarines with a $50,000,000 discount and 20 Turkish Type CG Boats with an additional free vessel for just $59,800,000. If the Thai Government accepts the grand total would only be $1,134,800,000 for in total 24 vessel making the Thai Navy one of the Strongest navies in the South East Asia compared to its neighbors. Again if the Thai Government accepts then you may Transfer the Full amount of $1,134,800,000 via a secured system immediately and the production of the Vessel will commence shortly after. Finally the Ministry of Foreign Affairs would just like to ask what the Thai Government’s main aims and goals are in Asia and on a global stage. Knowing this, Turkey could come to the aid of Thailand whenever needed whether there is military, economic, or diplomatic crisis and Thailand needs a strong ally to support itself. I hope you consider the listed deals and I hope to communicate with you shortly.

I Minister of Foreign Affairs
İsmail Cem
Republic of Turkey Ministry of Foreign Affairs
Republic of Turkey
Ankara

Reactions: Jay

Bossza007

I am From Thailand
GA Member
World Power
May 4, 2021
GOVE THAI.jpg

Government of Thailand
Official Communication

To: İsmail Cem, Axis12

Security Classification: Maximum Secure Encrypted Method

Last Update: N/A

Dear Mr. İsmail Cem

Good day Minister İsmail Cem, I am Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Thailand, I and our Minister of Defense had discussed the offer your government proposes, first, we want to tell you that we have been seeing your nation as a friendly nation we would like to contact with. since around our nation might have a nation that peace might not always is the option, so we have decided to accept the offer that you government proposes, we will transfer the total money of $1,134,800,000 to make Thai's navy strongest in Southeast Asia and for peace, sake and our people.

I Minister of Foreign Affairs
Surin Pitsuwan
Republic of Thailand Ministry of Foreign Affairs
Republic of Thailand
Bangkok
600px-Emblem_of_Thailand.svg.png

=============================================
This message is protected by NIA Counter-Intelligence Service
=============================================================

Forum statistics

Threads
Members