STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: March

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 14/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[TURKEY] The Ottoman Uprising

Jace

His Royal Majesty, King Vincent Wei I.
Aug 27, 2018
"Hmm...I see." Jacob paused and pondered on Mustafa's suggestion. "We were hesitant to involve our assets at the embassy, for obvious reasons. But considering all that's going on, I have the authority to allow such a bold move. We will inform our embassy in Ankara to have its security staff switch to plain-clothes and clear out their armory's inventory. They will have orders to assist your men, and the weapons from the armory are hereby donated to your cause."

@Retroliser

Jace

Aug 27, 2018
Jacob shuffles through a set of files quickly in response to the Prime Minister's question. "Our consulate is in Istanbul, yes. Apologies, we've had it on lock down since the incident and its files were conveniently not on hand. In any case, we will do the same with our Consulate in Istanbul."

@Retroliser

Retroliser

-Insert Intriguing Title Here-
Sep 6, 2018
@Jace
"Then yes, I do believe we can secure Istanbul's airport. However, we must time it so that the flight arrives immediately after it's been secured. It's inevitable that the Republicans will rush to retake the airport, so it would be wiser for all concerned to secure the building, allow the flight to land, then quickly evacuate before any first responders arrive."

Jace

Aug 27, 2018
"I will add that we are capable of using unprepared runways as well, Prime Minister. I'd assume if there was one close enough that it would be both less guarded and easier to hold as well. We would prefer to be discreet, after all. In either case, our security personnel in Istanbul are en route to your location in a diplomatic convoy with their entire armory in tow. We have also instructed Ankara's personnel to do the same."

@Retroliser

Retroliser

Sep 6, 2018
@Jace
"Very well," Mustafa murmured, before quickly scribbling down the address he was currently located. He then showed the scrap of paper to Jacob.

"This is where your personnel can find me." He said. "Sorry for writing it down, but it'd probably be harder for anyone attempting to listen in to find the video feed, instead of the audio. As soon as they arrive, we'll report back and prepare ourselves.

Bruno

GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
The Vessel would arrive near Crete, on the international waters, and far away enough to not cause problems for the Island. The Order was given, the 15 Spec Ops would be given the order to evenly divide themselves on the two helicopters, it range would allow for them to go in, rescue the Bosnia, and get out, this would be deemed however, a mission of high risk. The Helis would lift up from the frigate safely, after checking everything was find to proceed. They would fly towards Istanbul, towards the location of the Bosnia Embassy, flying at 5,500 meters of altitude, with men always manning the two door guns on each plane. A few minutes would pass and they would enter Turkish Air Space near Dardanelles Strait, after this it would be a matter of time until the Turkish Realized this was not their helicopters. A few minutes would also pass and they would be over Istanbul, heading directly towards the Bosnia Embassy, which would be in a corner of the street, prefect place to defend. The Bosnians would hear the helicopters coming, and possibly the Turkish Forces, the NH90 where extremely nimble helicopters able to swerve and manoeuvrer around any bullets. The two door guns would only fire towards the Turkish if they shot back. If they did, the two door guns would open fire towards the Turkish forces, swerving and manoeuvring, keeping in high altitude to gain an advantage, the soldiers inside would provide more fire, by lobbing flash grenades and frag grenades, trying to disperse the Turkish force. The two door mounted guns, where of a high enough calibre to create a severe damage to any object providing cover. If the Turkish dispersed and ran away from the area. The 15 extremely highly trained soldiers would land via landing wires, from both the helicopters, they would cover the area, having at least 2 of them covering each street entrance and alleyway, while 2 would call out the embassy staff from within, asking them to come out as fast as possible. They would request that the civilian staff enter both helicopters first, if they did as was asked, the Portuguese Soldier would count the survivors, making sure the Sultan as with them knowing that they all could fit inside both helicopters. If successfully the Portuguese Troops were the last to enter the Helicopters which would start flying upwards to 5,500 m from the ground and fly again towards the Frigate again, which by this time was making its way into the Aegean Sea international waters, trying to make the helicopters flight shorter, the frigate would stop just after Μύκονος, keeping inside international waters.

Retroliser

Sep 6, 2018
A number of the Republicans did open fire at the helicopters, but were swiftly cut down, while their small arms fire bounced harmlessly off the aircraft. With it now very apparent that they could do nothing, those that hadn't been shot by heavy machine gun fire fled into the backstreets and alleys to hide. The Republicans now dispersed, it was time for The Sultan and his family to evacuate. The group brought any wounded Bosniaks that had survived the siege with them as they entered the helicopters.

"What brings the Portuguese to Turkish shores?" The Sultan asked once the danger was well and truly passed. "What compelled you to, like angels from God himself, save myself and these brave, selfless Bosniaks from the clutches of The Tyrant?"

Dragon

32 County Republic of Ireland
Sep 1, 2018
The Bosniaks grabbed their weapons and prepared to board the Portuguese chopper taking their national flag with them. Many of the security guards were exhausted yet at the same time greatly relieved by the event taking place. Four Bosniaks remained behind to destroy important documents and classified material before detonating explosives in the embassy to deny the Turks the satisfaction they so desperately craved like madmen in an insane asylum.

Bruno

GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
The Portuguese would answer to the Sultan, "Not Angels sir, just soldiers doing their duty to protect those in need!" He would usher them into the Helicopters, keeping a careful eye on their surroundings, 3 or 4 bullets did make their way into some of the Portuguese soldiers during the skirmish, grazing some arms and shoulders, but nothing serious to hinder them. The Portuguese soldiers not covering their flanks would help the injured to board the helicopters, after everyone was in, one of the soldiers would shout to the Bosnians destroying the documents, and help them as fast as they could. After they were done, he would move them with safety into the choppers. The Portuguese Troops would be the last to enter the Helis, making sure it was good to take off by throwing smoke grenades around the helicopters, which the Helicopters would do, flying into the air, with precaution, the Portuguese would only rest when they were safe from the danger. The Helis would rise up to 5,500 meters in the air, and make their way to the Frigate waiting for them, which was surveying the area for any threats.

After they were safe and sound in international air space, the main Lieutenant would speak to the Bosnian Chief and the Sultan.
"I never seen such braveness and selfless act you guys did today, you deserve a night of well rest. You are gigantic!" He would say to the Bosnian in charge while saluting him. He would then turn to the Sultan. "My Government as asked me to inform you that you can find asylum in Portugal if need be, far away from danger, unless you want to seek protection from elsewhere. You have the full backing of Portugal to help the Turkish People." After a few minutes had passed, they would arrive on to the Ship Deck, lowering the Helis carefully and with security measures. Medics on board would rush in after they landed with Stretchers and other utensils to help the injured and relieve the exhausted, sleeping quarters would be prepared for all of them, alongside food,water and comfortable clothing. Communications would also be given to the Bosnians to speak with their family and government. For now, the Ship would set sail again towards Lisbon, following the same route as before (KM-JM-IM) in international waters.

Dragon

Sep 1, 2018
The Commander seemed exhausted and hesitated to speak choosing to write a brief sentence in order to sum up his actions. "I am a veteran of the 1992-95 war of independence, I simply used those skills learn during the war to defeat the enemy in his own backyard." His men were equally exhausted but relieved to be out of harms way after the last few days of mayhem. Ammo would restocked for future use where needed.

Jace

Aug 27, 2018
"Very well, Prime Minister. We will be in touch."

Fifteen personnel from the Singaporean consulate would arrive an hour later as stated in a convoy of diplomatic vehicles. They would bring everything from the Consulate's armory for the Prime Minister's forces to use at their disposal. The Prime Minister would also receive word that the Ankaran convoy was a few hours out from Istanbul with roughly an equal number of men but less weapons from their armory.

@Retroliser

Bruno

GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
The Portuguese Ship would arrive, at Lisbon Naval Base again, docking safely, a few police cars and ambulances would be waiting to pick up the exhausted Bosnians and the Sultan. The Admiral and the Lieutenant would give their last goodbye and good wishes to both the Bosnians and the Sultan. The Injured Bosnians would be taken to the nearest Hospital and treated, while the uninjured would be brought to the Bosnian Embassy in Lisbon where the people there could direct them better to see their families, free plane tickets would be given to all of the Bosnians rescued to safely get home. Meanwhile the Sultan would be asked by a senior Agent of the SIS present at the place and a Portuguese Representative of the Government. They would talk to him while moving towards a police car. It would be of note that the Naval Base was secured from civilians and only Military worked there.

"So what will you do? My Government as said that you can stay here in asylum and try and liberate Turkey from Erdogan, however you can go back, but we are not sure if you will be lucky again to find a quick rescue from the jaws of death. My sincere advice would be to stay here in safety and work with the world Governments in trying to regain your nation again.."

The Agent would also answer. "If you wish to stay here the SIS can help keep you safe, but in Turkey it would become much harder."

Dragon

Sep 1, 2018
The Bosniaks wounded or otherwise would give thanks to their Portuguese allies for digging them out of the pits of hell. For many who survived this was a miracle, for those who died it would be remembered as their heroic last stand against a foreign tyrant. In Bosnia the names of the dead would be engraved into a public memorial in downtown Sarajevo. Widows would be accorded condolenses and would be give a state funded pension as a gesture of thankfulness for the service of their fighting men in uniform.

Retroliser

Sep 6, 2018
@Fairhold
"I will take your advice," The Sultan replied to The Portuguese Governmental Representative. "However, I wish to return to my people at the earliest possible convenience. I cannot allow myself to remain out of danger, when there are those within Turkey's borders who do not have such a luxury as Portuguese soldiers and helicopters flying to the rescue. If I may be so bold, I wish to request an audience with your head of government and state."

Dragon

Sep 1, 2018
The Bureau of State Security for The Republic of Bosnia-Herzegovina has successful registered all inhabitants of Turkish origin living with our borders and shall faciliate relocation operations within the next five weeks. Due to the nature of such operations necessity all inhabitants of Turkish origin will be required to hand in their firearms and knives no later than August 1st. Failure to comply will result in the owner paying a 1,00000 fine. Exceptions to relocation and Gun regulations are veterans of the war for independence against Yugoslavia and individuals with Anti-Erdogan and Pro Ottoman sympathies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ProbableBear