STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: February

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 31/03/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[TURKEY] The Secret's Out

Retroliser

-Insert Intriguing Title Here-
Sep 6, 2018
Within the privacy of the Presidential Palace, and the secrecy of his private office, President Erdogan, the elected head of state of The Republic Of Turkey, surveyed his land. He had beaten everyone. The world had criticised, expressed their disgust, withdrawn their diplomatic missions, but they had not stopped him. The Bosniaks had got themselves into hot water due to the impetuous words of their media outlets, bringing Turkey down with them, but he had weathered the brief storm with barely a scratch. Indeed, he had instigated a cleansing of his dominion of the Bosniak filth and succeeded in keeping it from the eyes of The ICJ, even though the ravings of Bosnia had hit the nail on the head. It was inevitable that the 'slanderous' claim that a family of four had been murdered by Turkish authorities was true, but that wasn't what the rest of the world knew or believed.

His elated musing was cut short by the sound of someone knocking on his office door.

"Come in?"

The door opened and a trio of army officers entered the room.

"President Erdogan," The senior officer of the group began. "My name is General Erkin Ozmert."

Erkin%20Ozmert.png

(General Erkin Ozmert)​

"So?" Erdogan asked indignantly. "What do you want?"

The president's ears pricked up when he heard sound of a pistol being cocked.

"Your compliance and immediate surrender."

Surprised, Erdogan turned around to face his captor.

"What sort of crude joke is this!?" He ranted angrily. "I am The President!"

"Not anymore," General Ozmert declared gravely, his sidearm pointed at Erdogan. "It's come to the attention of myself, and several others, that you gave the order to 'remove' civilians of Bosnian ethnicity in a manner that isn't synonymous with deportation."

"What are you accusing me of exactly, General?" Erdogan scoffed. "Or should I say, Ex-General?"

"Murder, or, to be more precise, genocide!"

"Ha! A spurious claim! Do you have any proof of this?"

"I do," Ozmert replied confidently, before reaching into his tunic pocket and retrieving a simple golden wedding band. "This belonged to one of your victims. A Bosniak found in a shallow grave that had been dug by members of The Jandarma."

"You think a ring is proof?" The President laughed. "Show me a body! Not some cheap tat you could obtain from any seedy pawn shop."

The general's skin crawled. It was true that the ring wasn't proof, in fact the ring was his own. It was HIS wedding band, that he'd taken off before entering the room to use as impromptu evidence to make The President confess. One of his compatriots had their mobile phone hidden in their pocket, set to record, just waiting for The President to slip up.

"Allow me to just reach into my pocket and bring out a corpse," Ozmert replied sarcastically and acidly. "One of your lackeys in the Jandarma lost their nerve. Word reached my ears and we want answers. Even if you don't admit it now, we'll reveal the monster you truly are to everyone on God's earth."

"Pffft! You think people will listen to you or your 'witness'?" Erdogan guffawed. "You've pulled a gun on your commander-in-chief, because of the words of a traitor seeking to besmirch my good name. You're a gullible fool!"

"Let's see if your confidence will remain when he, and the group of soldiers accompanying him, start digging one of the places he claims bodies of innocent Bosniaks are buried."

Erdogan's expression immediately melted from incredulity to anger.

"You truly think they're innocent?" The President simmered. "If they had been allowed to leave Turkey alive, they would return as invaders, if they weren't already engaged in acts of sabotage and inciting dissent."

"Then follow the rule of law! Investigate and prove their guilt!"

"There was no time!" Erdogan insisted. "They had already created The Ottoman Restoration Clique! It was only a matter of time before they further destabilised the nation! I did the right thing, no matter what fools like you, or liberals and their precious 'rule of law', say."

"So, you admit it?"

"I do, I admit it... And I'd do it again. Turkey has, under my guidance, become strong, safe and prosperous! Even you can't deny that."

"But I can," Ozmert murmured sadly. "You stifled the ability for people to speak their mind. You slaughtered innocent Turks who were protecting the sanctity of God's place of worship, and defiled a foreign nation's embassy with violence."

"Those Turks were traitors and rioters, and The Bosniaks lost all right to be welcome here when they began harbouring a terrorist leader."

"A terrorist leader, by definition, needs to cause violence. The Sultan has yet to utter a word that even remotely supports the concept of violence." The General countered, before flicking his gun upwards. "Now, put your hands up. You're under arrest."

"With what proof!?"

"This," Ozmert's companion remarked, as he revealed the mobile phone that was recording every word. "Say hello to those listening."

"Are you sure this is the place?"

"How could I forget?" The Gendarme replied firmly. "I buried them here myself."

The group of soldiers grimaced at the frank confession the former loyalist had given. It had been just as stomach-turning as the other times he had stated, without hesitation, that he had been involved with acts of murder. However, they needed to see the proof with their own eyes to be truly convinced. The gathering quickly readied their spades and began digging in the spot that had been identified.

Suddenly, one of the spades, as it cut into the earth, caused a disgusting crack that broke the concentration of everyone present. Nervously, the individual responsible pulled his spade out and found it covered in a thin layer of congealed blood and bone fragments.

"Oh god," He stammered. "I think I just... Struck bone."

The soldier immediately dropped his spade and turned moments before he fell to the floor and began vomiting violently. The unceremonious splatter of bile and partially digested food caused a number of others to groan in disgust, but the leader ignored the scene, so that he could gently scrape away more of the soil. Very little needed to be moved to finally show the horrific secret hidden beneath the dirt.

7x01-The-Memories-in-the-Shallow-Grave-bones-27070600-500-281.jpg

The stench of rotting flesh, and the sight of maggots feasting on it, caused many to cover their nose, gag, or join their comrade in hurling their stomach contents onto the ground.

"There's three more," The Gendarme stated, the smell not fazing him in the slightest. "This grave's for a family of four."

"The family of four Bosnia claimed had been killed?"

"Yes."

Apingdaldal

RP'ing The Philippines, RL'ing The Philippines
Jul 1, 2018
Hearing the recorded confession of Mr. Edrogan (at this point, the Philippines ceased to call him with the title “President”) which was made public, the Federal Republic of the Philippines would condemn Mr. Edrogan for his atrocities and crimes to humanity.

The Federal Republic of the Philippines would urge othe nations to condemn the criminal mastermind from Turkey and to have him stand on trial in the ICJ.

The Philippine government would also express ita support to the Ottoman Sultan and reassures the Sultan that they can expect the aupport of the Filipinos for the restoration and helaling of Turkey.

Dragon

32 County Republic of Ireland
Sep 1, 2018
The Bosnian government through the national assembly in Sarajevo would pass a bill calling for Sanctions to be implemented against Turkey along with a potential plan to arm the Ottomans to take on Erdogan in hopes of removing him from power.

NagandEmerald

His Imperial & Royal Majesty, Friedrich IV
Aug 18, 2018
Upon the press release following Erdogan's arrest, the German government gave a collective sigh of relief. Tensions between the Turkish and German governments were coming to an end, and the world would finally take its "collective shit" elsewhere. Many German citizens who would read about the arrest on the internet would, for the most part, be collectively relieved, discussing on how Erdogan deserved whatever treatment he got. Others, however, were not as relieved, going so far as to say that the deaths of ethnic Bosnian Turks and Bosnian citizens was justified by the threat of terrorism. Conflicts on forums and sites where German citizens took to, including Reddit and Tumblr, would have a variety of opinions on the matter, with some openly showing their fascistic ideals and support.

The Constitutional Convention, which had been discussing and setting up the new Constitution for the past month, was just glad that human decency had prevailed. Prince Friedrich and President Kästner, from the confines of the Prussian House of Lords, gave their congratulations to the provisional government of Turkey, but stated that this event still did not change the diplomatic status of the German state with that of the Turkish one; citizens were still banned from flights going into and out of Turkey, diplomatic sanctions were still in effect until the provisional government stepped down for the official democratic one, and the Bundeswehr would remain on high alert in case intervention was needed.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
darren