STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: March

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 14/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[TURKEY] TRT: President Erdogan Arrested For Genocide, Military Take Control

Retroliser

-Insert Intriguing Title Here-
Sep 6, 2018

Ottoman%20Flag.png

President Erdogan Arrested For Genocide,
Military Take Control

TRT%20Logo.png

"We apologise for the interruption to our regular broadcasting, but an urgent news bulletin has been issued," The news anchor announced via television sets across the globe that were tuned into all Turkish Radio and Television Corporation channels. "Recep Tayyip Erdoğan, the former president of The Republic Of Turkey, was deposed hours ago in a coup perpetrated by the military. The reason for his deposition is the discovery of recently buried corpses of Bosniak civilians, the same ones that Mr. Erdoğan claimed were being forcibly deported. It is unknown how many lives have been ended, their current burial locations, or the full extent of this attempt at genocide."

The camera zoomed out to show a screen, which projected information pertaining to the topic being discussed.

"Current estimates believe the total number of individuals who identify as Bosniaks, or are Bosnian citizens, is around 106,000 within Turkey's borders. However, this refers to ONLY Bosniaks. There is an estimated two million Turks that are of Bosnian descent. Whether the former president intended to eliminate 106,000 or over 2,000,000 lives is, as stated, unclear, but TRT is doing everything it can to have that question answered by the military clique, lead by General Erkin Ozmert of The Turkish Army, who have taken charge for the time being. The first announcement of this seismic change of power was given by General Ozmert, while accompanied by the provisional Prime Minister of The Ottoman Government In Exile, Former-Admiral Mustafa Zeki Ugurlu."

The broadcast immediately switched to a pre-recorded message made by the aforementioned military officers. Both were sat side by side in full military uniform by the former president's desk.

Erkin%20Ozmert.png
Mustafa%20Zeki%20Ugurlu.png

(General Erkin Ozmert {Left} and Admiral Mustafa Zeki Ugurlu {Right}, the leaders of
The Turkish Military Clique and The Ottoman Government In Exile respectively)​

"Ladies and gentlemen, this message has been recorded for two specific purposes. The first is to announce the arrest of Mr. Recep Tayyip Erdoğan, former president of Turkey, by myself and a few other officers of The Turkish Army," General Ozmert stated. "A few days ago, a member of The Turkish Gendarmerie confessed to a friend of his, who was serving in a unit under my command, that he had been one of many individual cogs that sought to cleanse Turkey of Bosniaks. At first, I was, naturally, incredulous at the claim, but after speaking to the individual in question, the sheer amount of graphic detail he could provide regarding what he had done convinced me that he was credible. However, for the purpose of validating his account, I dispatched soldiers to visit one of the alleged grave-sites and dig it up in search of victims. I can now confirm that the bodies of civilians, presumably of Bosniak ethnicity, were found in a state of decay in a shallow grave on the outskirts of Istanbul. While this was occurring, I visited the former president in the office I am speaking from to confront him regarding what had happened. I would describe the exchange, but one of my subordinate officers accompanied me with a mobile phone that recorded the entire exchange."

The general retrieved the aforementioned mobile and played the recording. Once it had finished, the general pocketed the phone before continuing.

"In light of his confession, and clear belief that what he had done was justified, I arrested him," Ozmert explained. "He is now being detained within this building, under armed guard. As for the purpose of civil governance, I turned to The Ottoman Government In Exile for guidance."

Admiral Mustafa nodded in gratitude before picking up where the general had left off.

"With the sudden change of government, it is natural that people will be concerned that there will be purges, riots and other forms of unrest. I, after discussions with General Ozmert, came to the conclusion that we would institute a provisional government that, while unelected, will seek to restore a democratic government as swiftly as possible. However, as of now, The Grand National Assembly of Turkey is dissolved. The Gendarmerie General Command, the uniformed service that perpetrated the genocide, is to stand down for the purpose of a full audit to ascertain which individuals were proponents of this horrific tragedy. Once that has occurred, it will be disbanded. The public services, such as police, garbage collection, hospitals and schools, are to remain open and functioning, however the armed forces are to stand down. The Global Assembly, and its subsidiary, The International Court of Justice, will be invited to establish a peace-keeping force to assist in keeping things in order, while the full extent of the genocide is ascertained."

"Other than that, life will, for the average Turk, continue as normal." General Ozmert added, before the recording ended.

"General Erkin Ozmert and Admiral Mustafa Zeki Ugurlu, the joint leaders of Turkey's military government," The news anchor remarked. "With the conclusion of the news bulletin, we return you to the programme you were originally watching."

Latest posts

Todays Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ProbableBear