STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

U.S. Treasury | Sparrow Industries

Odinson

GA Member
World Power
Jul 12, 2018

1920px-Flag_of_the_United_States.svg.png

1024px-Seal_of_the_United_States_Department_of_the_Treasury.svg.png

Flag_of_the_United_States_Department_of_the_Treasury.png
[TR][TD]

OFFICE OF THE TREASURER

ENCRYPTED MESSAGE
[TR][TD]

TO: Aimee Durand, Deputy Chief Executive Officer of Sparrow Industries ( Hollie )
FROM: Mary E. Withrow, Treasurer of the Untied States of America

Ms. Durand,

I apologize for the delay. The United Kingdom took some time in approving my visa, however it has finally gone through. I will be flying to Heathrow, and then from London will be driving up to Goole. Please arrange for either yourself, or someone in your place, to meet me near your production facility in Goole. Someone will get us a table at Docklands Diner and Truckwash (for high noon) located on Andersen Road. Please keep a low profile for this meeting, as we will be travelling with products worth billions of dollars. I look forward to delivering your securities in person.

Best Regards,

Mary E. Withrow
Treasurer of the United States
[/TD][/TR][/TD][/TR]

As promised, Mary flew to England on a private government jet with her visa, passport, and another form of identification. The Ambassador of the United States to Britain met the Treasurer at Heathrow, and drove her in his car to Goole along with two Diplomatic Security Service agents. Any time they had to stop to put gas or get snacks, one of the DSS agents would be the ones to do it. This was partly because Mary had a secure briefcase that had been handcuffed to her left wrist since she had departed from Washington. If Sparrow Industries would confirm that they were sending someone to retrieve the bonds, then Mary would continue to the Docklands Diner and Truckwash. She, and one of the unarmed DSS agents, would casually enter and find a place to sit while they waited for a representative from Sparrow Industries. This was of course all done discretely.

Hollie

Admin
Jun 20, 2018
This Response is PRIVATE and ENCRYPTED , Odinson

Pardon the delay in responding to your last communication. We're hard-pressed for time, following a power outage at our main office. I'm replying on behalf of our Deputy Executive, as she is unavailable. To reiterate, I will be meeting you in Goole at the local Dockland's Diner on Andersen Road. I look forward to the opportunity to speak with you personally.

Sparrow Board of Director ?

Steve, an eccentric middle-aged gentleman peered over at the Dockland's Diner which seemed to be a humble place, but falling very short of his sumptuous expectations. At first, he had to second-guess whether the reservations were accurate but he could not excuse the smartly dressed DSS Agents he could see from the smallish window to his right. Steve felt wildly overdressed, his suit exquisitely cut and a perfect match for his suave manners in comparison to the grizzled, oversize trucker-men, coming for their morning grub. He knew not to expect Kaluga Caviar on the menu, especially as they advertise to have the best spam and eggs in Yorkshire. Quietly Muttering to himself as he approached the door, "Good grief, I suppose one should expect this from an American. Maybe she is from the South." He entered through the door in polite fashion and took his seat opposite Mary, after giving her a firm handshake for introductions.

Odinson

GA Member
World Power
Jul 12, 2018
Mary shook his hand - she had just finished eating a plate of scrambled eggs. Steve was quite noticeably late, but that was okay. She wasn't going to say anything. Mary still had the briefcase handcuffed to her wrist. "Good morning, Mister Nichols," she said.
"I thought this would be a lowkey place for us to meet - no need for us to garner any more attention than we need to," she said before sipping her coffee. They were all sitting in a booth, so that her and Mister Nichols were sitting more secure on a side facing a window, while the DSS agents sat on either side of them facing the rest of the diner. Mary was finally able to uncuff the briefcase from her wrist, and handed it over to Mister Nichols. She wrote the code to unlock the briefcase on a napkin and handed it to him.

"All you need to do is sign here," she said, as she presented a small document that simply noted that the bonds were being transferred, "and they're all yours."
Hollie

Hollie

Admin
Jun 20, 2018
Doubtful of the hygiene ratings at the establishment, Steve would not order any food. Just a simple, black coffee with two sugars. He was polite, not voicing his discontent before looking across to Mary with a smile. "Good morning, Mary. Hope you don't mind my directness" He would place a hand on the briefcase, thanking her for the exchange. Noticing Mary write the code on a napkin, her actions were questionable to say the least. "Do you mind whether I check the content(s)?" Steve briefly surveyed the dining floor, before partially opening the briefcase to view inside. Satisfied, he would read and sign the document presented on the table. "I don't mean to sound impolite, but I'm on a tight schedule"

Steve wouldn't say anything else, leaving the shack almost as quickly as he arrived with everything in tow. Once out of view, he would wipe his hands vigorously with a gentle disinfectant. He would sympathize with Mary, who had eaten the eggs, expecting her to have food poisoning by early morning. This was not a pleasant thought.

Odinson

Odinson

GA Member
World Power
Jul 12, 2018
Mister Nicholas would find all of the bonds that Sparrow Industries bought inside the briefcase. They were the correct price, and had the maturity date of [March 11 2021]. They were now in the hands of Sparrow Industries, and were their responsibility to keep safe. Mary signed the document as well, and then went home to Washington D.C. so that she could prepare to deliver more bonds to other countries.
Hollie

Todays Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bruhlord89