STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: March

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 14/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

UK | Operation Salvus Communications

Jamie

Admin
GA Member
World Power
Jan 6, 2018

OPERATION SALVUS COMMUNICATIONS
Security Classification:
TOP SECRET

Escalations in France has led to an increase of governments seeking clearance to operate within British Airspace due to the logistical nightmare that is following, this is been considered a major incident across southern parts of the United Kingdom that are preparing to brace for a huge influx in foreign nationals seeking to escape the country. Due to the communication received from others, it was considered vital to put a direct channel between the UK and those involved in what the UK is calling it Operation Salvus - the UK's response to the events. Likely to grow in the coming hours, an initial video call which would be up twenty-four seven has been established and will have rotational shifts for controllers to manage UK efforts. Invited to the call includes:

The United States of America Odinson
The Kingdom of Sweden Connor
The Republic of Korea JamieA

Connor

Kingdom of Sweden
GA Member
Jul 23, 2018
50px-Coat_of_arms_of_Sweden.svg.png

Government of Sweden
Löfven Administration

The situation in France is rapidly evolving and what was initially being retained within the security provisions of Operation Scimitar has now escalated to the requirement for military emergency evacuation on the basis that the embassy is now surrounded by so-called protestors. Similarly a major incident has been declared in Sweden, prompting the development of Operation Tangeite within the Department of Defence which will be ran simultaneously with Operation Scimitar of the Department of Home Affairs.

With the United Kingdom at such proximity to France, it is of significant strategic importance, as such advisors from the Swedish Armed Forces Headquarters would take up the live call.

Jamie

TOP SECRET
Crown Copyright © Kingdom of Sweden
All information is subject to the Swedish Document Classification and Security Act 1995

JamieA

Kingdom of Denmark
GA Member
Oct 3, 2018

With the incoming video sent from the British, a conference room was set up within the Korean Ministry of Defense which allowed to Koreans to liaise with other nations with regards to the evacuation of international citizens from the rising tensions within the French Republic. The Korean Military Intelligence would ensure the video call connection was secured and encrypted ensuring no one from the outside could enter.

Within the conference room on the Video call would be the following: Chairman of Joint Chief of Staff General Paek Ju-Won, Vice Minister of National Defense Mr. Kwak Yong-Sik and on occasion Minister of National Defense Mr. Lee Jong-sup
Jamie Odinson Connor

Odinson

GA Member
World Power
Jul 12, 2018
Secret

The incoming video call from the British would be forwarded to the National Military Command Center at the Pentagon in Virginia. Representatives from the Army, Navy, Air Force, and Department of Defense would be prepared to speak on behalf of the United States in order to help coordinate the response of the American armed forces with friendly governments and also help ease the logistical burden on the United States, the United Kingdom, and Sweden. The American side of the video call with be secure. The Secretary of Defense would be informed that there was now a direct video uplink with the United Kingdom, Sweden, and Korea.

Jamie

Admin
GA Member
World Power
Jan 6, 2018
Once delegations from Sweden, Korea and America had joined, the commander for Operation Salvus introduced himself.

"Good Evening, thank you all for joining me. My name is Brigadier Samuel Cutter, 1st Infantry Brigade. I've been placed in command of the United Kingdoms response to the current situation in France that we're calling Operation Salvus.
At the moment I'm working with local authorities as we are seeing our borders, not unlikely those in mainland Europe, hit with hundreds of thousands trying to evacuate. Our unfortunate circumstance is that this is only hitting ports and airports which is causing a severe backlog.
That is something we're dealing with here, but the purpose of the call is for us to navigate foreign assets in the UK. At the moment Heathrow is overrun, I'm aware that the United States are deploying transport assets to their home at RAF Mildenhall.

I can also confirm to my Korean colleagues that we are able to authorize your eight aircraft to refuel in the United Kingdom. We do ask that you keep your special operators inside your aircraft at all times whilst in the UK as you will be using civil airports.
You have been authorised to use London Stanstead Airport for this purpose. Abiding air traffic control, as per the norm.

We've had the request from the Swedish Department of Defence for a refueling stop at Norwich Airport. It's do-able but we'd be seeking to avoid another civil airport been used for these operations. It's a bit of a paperwork headache from our side.
I'll be able to authorise it if no other option but based on your refueling requirements, will RAF Marham be a feasible alternative for you instead?

Recent news is showing a new Prime Minister in France which we can only hope stabilizes the situation, and reports are suggesting the riots are beginning to die down. We've had word from our embassy staff that they are safe and due to the turn of situation, we will be keeping them there for the time being.
We do, however, have special forces on immediate readiness to deploy into France to evacuate them but as I mentioned, this is not happening yet.
Unfortunately, despite this more positive news, the panic of the general public and the evacuations look like this is going to have a very long-lasting effect, a humanitarian disaster if anything.
The Royal Air Force will be carrying out repatriation flights from Charles de Gaulle Airport to support evacuation efforts."

With Australia deploying C-17 aircraft to evacuate staff, they would be invited to the call.

Odinson Connor JamieA Owen

JamieA

Kingdom of Denmark
GA Member
Oct 3, 2018

"Thank you Brigadier Samuel Cutter for the use of Stansted Airport. With us sending a total of eight (8) aircraft, we will be able to airlift a total of 2,200 civilians & embassy staff with that being said the eight (8) aircraft are currently heading from Seoul International Airport to Paris-Orly Airport, and from there the Special Operators will evacuate Korean Embassy staff along with any other embassy personnel that need to be evacuated. You can instruct your citizens within France that they can head to Paris-Orly if they wish to leave and from there they will be taken to Stansted Airport and we will continue flying in and out of Orly to Stansted until all civilians are out of the country that wish to leave."
Jamie Odinson Connor

Connor

Kingdom of Sweden
GA Member
Jul 23, 2018
After a brief review of operation orders presented to the military advisors whilst on the call, he would look back up to the camera to address the Brigadier; it was clear from the cameras view that the Swedish advisor was within some form of operational control room with various people, screens and military officials passing at various points throughout the stream albeit the other side of a soundproofed glass wall.

"Good Evening Brigadier, I can confirm a total cancel cancel on our initial plans in the United Kingdom however this is something we'd like to remain as a contingency plan. I understand the complications of involving civil functions in military operations however our initial predictions were a lack of range preventing us from reaching any publicly known RAF base, but I will pass this back upstairs for an analysis on what's possible. Meanwhile, in the interests of remaining transparent, we will have an active naval presence of two frigates in the English Channel for the foreseeable which will serve as our platform for emergency evacuation and the depositing of an Armed Support Taskforce from the National Security Office in-line with agreements made with the French government. These ships are operating in accordance with international law - if there are any issues I'd appreciate it being raised here so I can escalate this as appropriate. There may be requirement for the replenishment of these vessels dependant on the length of this operation - would there be any capacity in the United Kingdom for this?"

Jamie

Owen

Commonwealth of Australia
GA Member
Jul 2, 2018
The Chief of Joint Operations, Rear Admiral Chris Oxenbould, would join the call.

"Ah yes G'day,

We've already concluded our operation. It was simply to get Australian diplomats out of Paris, we don't have concerns for citizens at this time. There is nothing to indicate that protestors or rioters would target foreign citizens but because we are planning operations in New Caledonia and other French possessions in the Pacific we deemed that the Embassy was at high risk of attack as retaliation. We have managed to get everyone out on Globemasters and the Globemasters have come back to Australia now. We would hope that our citizens in the country make arrangements to leave through land routes or air routes from places outside of Paris as quickly as possible but we are not going to go there and pluck them out."

Odinson

GA Member
World Power
Jul 12, 2018
Nicholas House, the Secretary of The Navy, would be on the video conference. "The United States Navy has two task forces that are currently in the English Channel. One of which is just north of the Channel Islands, specifically Guernsey, and the other is on the eastern side of the channel. Brigadier Cutter, the Navy would like permission to operate flights of rotary aircraft over the Chanel Islands while they are flying into France. To be clear, these flights won't take place without French permission. Do you or your government have any objection to this? Our fleet will soon be startling the line of British territorial waters and international waters in the English Channel," he said.

Jamie

Latest posts

Todays Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ProbableBear