STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[Ukr] Floating Some Ideas: Message to South Korea

GingeOrCringe

Junior
Apr 5, 2020
Test.png

Security: Private and Encrypted

To: Mr P'an Hyun-Seok JamieA

Subject: Cargo Ship Inquiry

To the honorable Mr P'an Hyun-Seok,

We regret that Ukraine has not yet established diplomatic relations with Korea. Unfortunately, we are emailing strictly for business at this time. The Republic of Ukraine is currently in the market for ships to transport aid to Zaire. Korea's ships are world renowned, perhaps you would be interested in selling?

Currently, our merchant fleet can carry a total of 133,056,000 gallons of water (42,000 TEU of bottled water--we only possess container ships at this time). We have a goal to send 1,000,000,000 gallons biweekly or 500,000,000 weekly. A tanker would be preferable, but for future commercial purposes we wouldn't mind seeing your selection of container ships as well.

Awaiting your reply with interest,
Ivan Dankevych
Ministry of Infrastructure and Regional Development

JamieA

Kingdom of Denmark
GA Member
Oct 3, 2018

Ministry_of_Foreign_Affairs_logo.png
Encrypted & Secured Document(s)

Dear Ivan Dankevych (GingeOrCringe),

We thank you for email and your open honesty regarding contact. Unfortunately this area of business isn't my best so I have emailed and cc'd the appropriate department who will be best suited to help you with your request, currently they're doing some checks and will be in touch as soon as they can. If there is anything else I can help with, please do not hesitate to contact me and I will help you as best as I can.

I look forward to a strong future between Ukraine and the Republic of Korea.

Many thanks,
Mr P'an Hyun-Seok
Deputy Minister for European Affairs