STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[Ukr] Message to the Russian Ministry of Defense

HeadlessSeeker

Professional
Jul 1, 2018
Private/encrypted

"We prefer a strong Ireland as a... friend? Yes, friend. A happy Ireland, is a good thing. However, I do not think a simple open border will solve this whole IRA issue in the long run."

GingeOrCringe

HeadlessSeeker

Professional
Jul 1, 2018
Private/encrypted

"Because people like the IRA will never be satisfied with just freedom of travel. They will always desire more. We do have experience with groups like these you know? Regardless, for the moment we will encourage these talks. As they are a good step in the right direction."

GingeOrCringe

GingeOrCringe

Junior
Apr 5, 2020
Private/encrypted

"Excuse me for a moment..." the line would be put on hold for about two minutes. "I will forward you the message we recently sent to RusAr's Argentine branch in response to their public statement so that you can remain in the know. On a related note..."

He sighed. The Russian minister might have heard the rolling of a desk drawer in the background and the metallic click of a cigaret lighter.

"I'm told our ministry has received a call from Sweden. After RusAr's public statement and your representative's statement in the GA, I suspect they're hoping to use our disgruntlement to harm Russia. We are still very cross about this RusAr debacle, but Ukraine will not be used as a pawn to harm our brothers. We can mail you a recorded tape of the call or forward a transcription over email once it has concluded."

An copy of the email to RusAr would, as stated, be sent to the Russian minister of defense.

HeadlessSeeker

HeadlessSeeker

Professional
Jul 1, 2018
Private/encrypted

"The difference being that we are giving Crimea to Ukraine. While the Irish want an open border. Different entirely. We believe in having a strong Republic of Ukraine. Not one we bully into compromises."

The Russian Minister would pause and wait for the email to be forwarded and for the new information to be presented.

"It is unfortunate that the RusAr's apology did not address your concerns or worries about the situation at hand. We will see if we can get the information from them.

As for this call in regards to Sweden please do send us the transcript. We at the moment have our own call with them. It seems they may be trying to blindside us."

GingeOrCringe

GingeOrCringe

Junior
Apr 5, 2020
Private/encrypted

“We would greatly appreciate that, that is all we want but they have failed to respond to us. We find it very strange that a company so prominent would not have their records in order. Considering the potential damage the Argentine Branch’s counterfeiting could have done to RusAr, you’d think they would have gotten more organized, but that is irrelevant now.

Right now, Sweden is posing a strong potential threat to East Slavia. While the RusAr issue is very important to Ukraine, remaining at peace with our brothers is even more important. It is incredibly dangerous for us to continue this dispute when outside forces like Sweden are attempting to agitate it further.

There is plenty more I would like to say on the subject, but I can tell it won’t prove productive. Argentina has no respect for Ukraine. There is nothing we can do about that for now. As you have just reassured us, Russia does respect Ukraine, and that is what we care about most. If we have your word that Russia will eventually provide us with the mentioned information, then we will be adults and move forward.

Regarding Sweden’s call, we’ll play along with them. Perhaps they’ll tell us something useful. We will keep you updated over the course of this exchange. Is there any disinformation you would like us to feed them?”

HeadlessSeeker

GingeOrCringe

Junior
Apr 5, 2020
“Ah, Argentina has responded to us. And they seem rather grumpy...

Can you just confirm that there have been no private and encrypted sales? If there weren’t, then as promised Ukraine will drop the issue. If there were encrypted sales we would like the information regarding those and we will, again as promised, drop the issue.

I should also note that we’ve been having our own people comb through public records regarding this incident. We’ve noticed some Polish products were also counterfeit. I believe their minister of finance is on a leave of absence but will be returning in about two days. If you have not yet done so, we suggest you inform them before they discover it on their own.

As I said, we can’t allow Sweden to exploit any discord occurring within our family of nations. It’s easiest to prevent that by preventing arguments all together.”

HeadlessSeeker

Professional
Jul 1, 2018
Private/encrypted/classified
Protected By SIN 1995

"We are at this time unaware of any private or encrypted sales. We will look into the matter more closely, but for the time being that is a negative. Also, we will be informing the Polish on this matter. It is incredibly important we all here work together instead of being adversary to one another. Argentina as a partner in South America is one of convenience, but they are proving to be very inconvenient. This whole Antarctica business, and their stubbornness to reconcile with the Republic of Ukraine are rather indicative of the fact that we dont have a great amount of say in regards to them, and that they are not a great team player. Perhaps we should move our focus to a different South American nation... One that is more agreeable, and brings less trouble to both our doorsteps.

Now then, in regards to the Swedish we believe we should feed them some misinformation yes. Tell them that the Murmansk Oblast currently has a undefended airspace. We will see what they do with that information. But be cautious, as that may tip them off early. Tell them that we plan to position ballistic missiles in the Kaliningrad Oblast. Not mentioning where they are aimed. Some other key pieces of information would be that you are attempting to distance yourselves from us... after the occurrence at the GA meeting. This will play to their ego."

GingeOrCringe

GingeOrCringe

Junior
Apr 5, 2020
Private/encrypted

"Ukraine shall not comment any further on Argentina until after we have rebuked the Swedish threat. Besides, it might be more suitable to have that conversation with a representative of your ministry of foreign affairs."

"As I said, the RusAr counterfeiting issue is over, at least as far as Ukraine is concerned. We trust you will contact us again if there are any private and encrypted transactions discovered, but it is no longer a top priority. We greatly appreciate the time and energy you have already committed to addressing this issue. It is reassuring to know this new Russia takes Ukraine's concerns seriously. We look forward to future cooperation with our Russian brothers."

"I'll inform my colleague on the misinformation you would like us to share. Again, as soon as it concludes we'll have the call with Sweden transcribed and emailed to you, as well as the office of Minister Kozyrev. I'll also have our ministry of defense contact you once we obtain pricing for the T-55 AGM and the T-62 AG upgrades. As I said, we'll willfully complete the conversions for you so long as Russia covers the base costs--there will be no markup on the price. If there is nothing else, we shall get to work."

Unless there was something else Minister Grachev would like to address, Kharchenko would politely end the call.

HeadlessSeeker

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jvasa