STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[Ukr] Strait Talk: Contacting Turkey

GingeOrCringe

Junior
Apr 5, 2020

To: Turkish Ministry of Foreign Affairs Axis12

Cc:

Subject: Establishing a Greater International Bond

Security: Private/Encrypted
Greetings to the Honorable Turkish Ministry of Foreign Affairs,

I apologize that we failed to contact you sooner. Since the Russian assassination attempt on President Yushchenko, Ukraine has been undergoing incredible turbulence. We would not wish such strife on any nation, but especially not on the Republic of Turkey, our most gracious neighbor across the Black Sea. And so, I write to inform you of the growing military presence to your east. The Syrian government has just requested an order of T-72B tanks (75 of them to be exact). Although we intend to fill this order, I can assure you these tanks will be manufactured with a different production standards. I hope you understand what I mean.

On another note, your nation has long been at odds with the Russian people. Ukraine understands this opposition, we feel the same way you do. Should the Russian Federation crumble and revert to the Soviet System, we hope Turkey will remember the great power it wields in the Bosporus.

In addition to providing you with information on the threat to your east, we would like to offer you a discount on our T-84 tanks. This model is superior to the T-72B. We normally sell them at a price of $4,500,000.00 USD per unit, but they can be yours for $3,250,000.00USD, if you have an interest in them.

We look forward to formation of a lasting friendship between our peoples.

Sincerely,
Director Stanislav Yurijovych Pylypenko
Directorate of Finance and Economy within the Ministry of Defense

Last edited:

Axis12

People’s Republic of China
Feb 11, 2021
7DD0028A-E170-42CB-BF18-D3BEE4A315E1.png

Government of Turkey
Official Communiqué

Ministry of Foreign Affairs

To:

Stanislav Yurijovych Pylypenkoh, GingeOrCringe

İsmail Cem, Ministry of Foreign Affairs

Security Classification-Private-Encrypted

Last Updated: N/A

Dear Director Stanislav Yurijovych Pylypenkoh,

Thank you for your generous message Director, I am pleased that the Republic of Turkey can do business with our fellow neighbor on the Black Sea. While it is unfortunate that Syria has purchased equipment from Ukraine Which likely will be poorly used by the Syrian Government to manage local terrorists including the Kurdish Terrorists in the northern portion of their nation, the Republic of Turkey will not take offense from Ukrainian Arms sales to Syria as it is necessary for the Ukrainian government to sell equipment as a major arms exporter. This being said the Republic of Turkey has generally followed a doctrine of purchasing Western Made Vehicles including Main Battle Tanks or designing its own equipment for its own use rather than purchasing Eastern Equipment from Former SSRs. But due to a formal talk with the Minister of Defense and Finance this offer will be accepted because of the discounted price. The Republic of Turkey will purchase 125 T-84 Tanks to be put into current armored divisions and will make the equipment suitable for the dry and desert terrain found in the Middle East. If I have calculated correctly, this purchase will cost approximately $406,250,000.00 USD. The Republic of Turkey would also like to request if the Ukrainian Government would be able to sell the Turkish Government 12 Antonov AN-124 Cargo aircraft for Military Transport Purposes. If you could confirm these purchases the Turkish Government will begin the transfer of the necessary funds. (OOC, The Price of the AN-124 is $30,768,998.44 based on current prices adjusted for inflation)

Minister of Foreign Affairs
İsmail Cem
Republic of Turkey Ministry of Foreign Affairs
Republic of Turkey
Ankara

Axis12

People’s Republic of China
Feb 11, 2021
5F6FA71D-1D47-4C31-B631-D0C5883E6531.png

Government of Turkey
Official Communiqué

To:

Stanislav Yurijovych Pylypenkoh, GingeOrCringe

İsmail Cem, Ministry of Foreign Affairs

Security Classification-Private-Encrypted

Last Updated: N/A

Dear Director Stanislav Yurijovych Pylypenkoh,

After extensive deliberation with the Ministry of Defense we regret to inform you that the Turkish Government has decided to pull our offer on both the T-84 and An-124 Aircraft. While it is believed that these are excellent pieces of machinery and that Ukraine has offered a substantial deal for the betterment of Turkey, better and more advanced equipment of western origin has been found or is being developed in Turkey. Additionally this decision was made while taking into account the fact that Ukraine has sold arms and military equipment to Syria which is a potential enemy of Turkey. The Republic of Turkey therefore cannot fund or purchase equipment from an neighbor that sells products to our enemy. We also regret to inform you that the Ministry of Defense will be blocking any and all vessels heading to the Syria Arab Republic, this includes both trade and arms exports. The strait will be patroled by both the Turkish Coast guard and monitored by a number of offshore radar stations about to be put in place shortly. Any other vessels heading to any other area are free to pass. This is not an act to make Ukraine an enemy of Turkey but simply to protect the National Security of Turkey and its peoples. I wish you good day.

Minister of Foreign Affairs
İsmail Cem
Republic of Turkey Ministry of Foreign Affairs
Republic of Turkey
Ankara

Todays Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bruhlord89