STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

United States | Communique to France

Odinson

GA Member
World Power
Jul 12, 2018

QT5ehQ7.png

1200px-Seal_of_an_Embassy_of_the_United_States_of_America.svg.png

67ka0nc.png
[TR][TD]

OFFICE OF THE UNITED STATES AMBASSADOR
TO THE FRENCH REPUBLIC

ENCRYPTED MESSAGE
[TR][TD]

TO: Éric Zemmour, Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Foreign Affairs of the French Republic ( Zak )
FROM: Robert T. Langlois, United States Ambassador to the French Republic

Deputy Prime Minister,

I am writing to you in your capacity as Minister of Foreign Affairs. The White House has instructed me to contact your office in order to make a request from your government.

The United States Navy will soon be making a deployment to the Mediterranean Sea. My government is requesting that the Commercial Port of Porto-Vecchio on the island of Corsica is made available for the Navy to refuel its replenishment vessels. We do not think this will be necessary, but nevertheless we were hoping to have the option in the event that something happened. This would of course be a temporary arrangement throughout the duration of this operation.

Best regards,

Robert T. Langlois
United States Ambassador to the French Republic
[/TD][/TR][/TD][/TR]

Zak

Kingdom of Spain
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018

Security Classification: ENCRYPTED

Dear Ambassador Robert T. Langlois,

It is a pleasure to receive your message and I hope you are doing well Ambassador. I have passed your request onto the Ministry of Defence and we would be pleased to offer our support to the United States Navy but we cannot adhere to you docking at Porto-Vecchio due to the rumoured resurgence of the National Liberation Front of Corsica who are a militant group that advocates an independent state on the island of Corsica. Previous militant acts by the former National Liberation Front of Corsica were bombings aimed at public buildings, banks, tourist infrastructures, military buildings and other perceived French symbols. We would therefore like to offer Naval Base Toulon near Marseille where the safety of your ships and the crew onboard can be guaranteed since we do not currently station military personnel on the island of Corsica.

Kind Regards,
Éric Zemmour
Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Foreign Affairs
French Republic

Odinson

Odinson

GA Member
World Power
Jul 12, 2018

QT5ehQ7.png

1200px-Seal_of_an_Embassy_of_the_United_States_of_America.svg.png

67ka0nc.png
[TR][TD]

OFFICE OF THE UNITED STATES AMBASSADOR
TO THE FRENCH REPUBLIC

ENCRYPTED MESSAGE
[TR][TD]

TO: Éric Zemmour, Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Foreign Affairs of the French Republic ( Zak )
FROM: Robert T. Langlois, United States Ambassador to the French Republic

Deputy Prime Minister,

Thank you for your swift response. We graciously accept your offer to use Naval Base Toulon in the event that our logistics vessels need to resupply. If the Navy finds itself in this situation, the Pentagon will contact the Ministry of The Armed Forces as soon as possible so that refueling or replenishing can go as quick as possible.

Thank you for assisting us. I will inform the White House about the problems that you are facing in Corsica. Perhaps we can offer some assistance to your government in the future.

Best regards,

Robert T. Langlois
United States Ambassador to the French Republic
[/TD][/TR][/TD][/TR]

Reactions: Zak

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jvasa