STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

United States | Dispatch to Sweden

Odinson

GA Member
World Power
Jul 12, 2018

QT5ehQ7.png

XrNejut.png

TMMTli8.png
[TR][TD]

COMMANDER OF
THE OFFICE OF NAVAL INTELLIGENCE

ENCRYPTED MESSAGE
[TR][TD]

TO: Stefan Nordström, Under Secretary of Defence for the Swedish Royal Air Force ( Connor )
FROM: Rear Admiral Brent Goodman, Commander of The Office of Naval Intelligence

Under Secretary Nordström,

I am writing to you regarding the current situation between the Imperial State of The Congo and the Republic of The Congo. At this time, the United States is currently conducting Operation Armed Valkyrie. Task Force 101, which consists of an aircraft carrier, ten destroyers, three cruisers, and various other warships and submarines, is approximately 150 miles off the coast of the Republic of The Congo. Right now, Marines are being flown into Brazzaville, the capitol of the Republic. We have found over 100 living Americans as well as three South African civilians, and one Swedish civilian. They have asked to be evacuated and are being brought aboard the USS Wasp for medical treatment. We will repatriate them as soon as possible. However, this phase of the operation still has another 48 or so hours to go.

At my request, some of our Marines have been deployed with cameras and video cameras. While I have not been given any pictures yet, the verbal intelligence we have gotten is that large parts of the city have been totally destroyed. One of our Marine Corps officers said it looked like part of the city had been hit by a nuclear bomb. A large hospital next to our embassy has also been destroyed. From what we have seen so far, it appears that civilian infrastructure in the city has been purposely targeted - it is unclear if this was to invoke terror, or if this is some attempt at genocide. I am increasingly concerned, though, because it appears that the previous bombings were an attempt to raise the city. From the information that we have, and the amount of destruction that has been wrought on the city, ONI is currently estimating that over 50,000 civilians are dead, if not more.

I am aware that Sweden has reconnaissance aircraft because of a mutual treaty between our two countries. If you have these assets in position to photograph Brazzaville and other cities in the Republic of The Congo, Washington would greatly appreciate that intelligence. If my understanding of the reconnaissance vehicle is correct, it would not have to be flown directly into Congolese airspace to obtain the intelligence that we wish, due to the capabilities of the craft. Such an undertaking would be, of course, at you and your government's discretion. I figured that there would be no harm in asking. If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to my office.​

Very Respectfully,

Brent Goodman
Rear Admiral USN, Commander of The Office of Naval Intelligence
[/TD][/TR][/TD][/TR]

Connor

Kingdom of Sweden
GA Member
Jul 23, 2018
50px-Coat_of_arms_of_Sweden.svg.png

Government of Sweden
Löfven Administration

Dear Brent Goodman,

Thank you for your correspondence in relation to your ongoing Operation Armed Valkyrie. I and the Department of Defence have astronomical trust in the operation of your Marines in the Congo and them bearing the ultimate responsibility for the lives of the America, Swedish and South African civilians found to have survived the barbaric attacks the region has been witness to - I welcome USS Wasp as their temporary refuge whilst we review our next steps. I am devastated to hear of the unprecedented damages the region has become victim to and it is absolutely clear that civilian infrastructure is an undeniable target for these aerial bombardments - something strictly prohibited by international law. This is, at it's core, one of the most violent forms of terror we have been made aware of in decades.

At my instruction Operation Boron, responsible for regional intelligence gathering at present, has been ordered to redirect efforts towards Brazzaville to for fill a full surveillance picture which will ultimately help us build a real-time intelligence portfolio. You will be forwarded all post-analysis pictures however this must not be shared with anyone outside the Transatlantic Security Arrangement for obvious national security reasons, as well as to remain within the confines of our mutual disclosure agreement.

Regards,
Stefan Nordström
Under Secretary of Defence for the Air Force
Department of Defence
Kingdom of Sweden

Odinson

TOP SECRET
Crown Copyright © Kingdom of Sweden
All information is subject to the Swedish Document Classification and Security Act 1995

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jvasa