STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

United States | Dispatch to the United Kingdom

Odinson

GA Member
World Power
Jul 12, 2018

QT5ehQ7.png

2068px-US_Department_of_Defense_seal.svg.png

MbziiaN.png
[TR][TD]

OFFICE OF
THE SECRETARY OF DEFENSE

ENCRYPTED MESSAGE
[TR][TD]

TO: Jason Green, Secretary of State for Defense of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland ( Jamie )
FROM: John Glass, Secretary of Defense of the United States of America

Secretary Green,

I am contacting you with permission, and at the direction of, the White House. The Department of Defense feels that we need minimal assurances that we could operate and transport military assets in the Southern Atlantic. Therefore, I would like to establish a formal Memorandum of Understanding that would allow the United States to land aircraft at Ascension Island for refueling/replenishment purposes. Such operations would only require minimal notice to your government, or the Ministry of Defense specifically. In the MoU, we would of course agree to not launch any offensive air-related military operations from Ascension Island without permission from Her Majesty's Government.

If this sounds acceptable, I have a secondary offer that I would like to propose. The Department of Defense and the Navy is prepared to build a naval station on Ascension Island for use by the United Kingdom, United States, and other TASA members. The primary purpose of this facility would be for replenishment or, if necessary, repairs. At this time, the Federal Government would be willing to fund 75% of the construction costs of this facility, provided that it could be included under the aforementioned MoU.

If Her Majesty's government agrees to this, it would allow the United States armed forces a safe and reliable route to the South Atlantic and South Africa. It would also allow the Royal Navy, and the navies of TASA members, to have a safe place to replenish in the South Atlantic.

I hope to hear back from you as soon as possible.​

Very Respectfully,

John Glass
Secretary of Defense
[/TD][/TR][/TD][/TR]

Jamie

Admin
GA Member
World Power
Jan 6, 2018

UNITED KINGDOM OF GREAT BRITAIN AND NORTHERN IRELAND
Security Classification:
TOP SECRET

To: John Glass, Secretary of Defense of the United States of America Odinson
Cc: andrew.evans@parliament.uk
Subject: Re: Dispatch

Good Afternoon,

Thank you for your email and your interest in embarking on furthering the relations between the United Kingdom and United States. Whilst operations are currently taking place from Ascension in the form of reconnaissance missions as a result of the conflict in Congo, there are no short or long-term plans to develop the island into a more then a temporary staging point for operations in the region; something currently been utilized by the Swedish Air Force.

This does mean, however, we would be unable to invest in either offers that would allow the United States Air Force or United States Navy to use Ascension Island as oversea bases or replenishment stations. We are always open to cooperation and depending on your operational requirements, we may be able to arrange something at the time but we would need a greater understanding of the planned operation.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Kindest Regards,
Jason

Jason Green | Secretary of State for Defense of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland |

Odinson

GA Member
World Power
Jul 12, 2018

QT5ehQ7.png

2068px-US_Department_of_Defense_seal.svg.png

MbziiaN.png
[TR][TD]

OFFICE OF
THE SECRETARY OF DEFENSE

ENCRYPTED MESSAGE
[TR][TD]

TO: Jason Green, Secretary of State for Defense of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland ( Jamie )
FROM: John Glass, Secretary of Defense of the United States of America

Secretary Green,

Thank you for your quick response. I am sorry to hear that neither of my aforementioned proposals are a possibility. I will be sure to relay this information to the White House. If Prime Minister Evans and the government change their position on this matter, or if there is anything that the United States government can do to encourage a change in policy, I ask that you please inform me as soon as possible.​

Very Respectfully,

John Glass
Secretary of Defense
[/TD][/TR][/TD][/TR]

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jvasa