STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

United States | Dispatch to The United Kingdom

Odinson

GA Member
World Power
Jul 12, 2018
Flag.gif
1024px-Seal_of_the_Chief_of_Naval_Operations.svg.png
TMMTli8.png

OFFICE OF
THE CHIEF OF NAVAL OPERATIONS

ENCRYPTED MESSAGE

TO: First Sea Lord and Chief of The Naval Staff of The Royal Navy ( Jamie )
FROM: Admiral Ronald Underwood, Chief of Naval Operations

Admiral,

The United States Navy and the United States Coast Guard are preparing an operation in the Pacific that will soon be underway. Operation Thin Ice will include Task Force 201 which will include: one Arleigh Burke-class destroyer, six Celestial-class cutters, and one oiler. Thin Ice will take place around, and in the general area of, New Caledonia.

The President has ordered this Top Secret operation due to the worrying statements that we have heard from Thailand regarding the status of their troops in New Caledonia. Regardless of whether or not Thailand actually makes true on these insinuations, the President felt that it was necessary for American assets to be in the area. At this time, the Pentagon has no intention to have boots on the ground in New Caledonia. However, the Navy and the Coast Guard are prepared to assist British forces in the event of any kind of emergency - our assets will also have limited capability to make targeted strikes anywhere in New Caledonia, again in an emergency situation.

If you require further information or if you feel that your forces will need some kind of assistance, please do not hesitate to reach out to me. I hope to hear back what the current situation in New Caledonia is, if Thai forces need to be considered potentially hostile, and what British military assets are currently in the area. I will relay said information directly to the Secretary of The Navy.​

Very Respectfully,

Ronald Underwood
Admiral USN, Chief of Naval Operations

Last edited:

Jamie

Admin
GA Member
World Power
Jan 6, 2018

UNITED KINGDOM OF GREAT BRITAIN AND NORTHERN IRELAND
Security Classification:
SECRET

To: Ronald Underwood Odinson
Cc:
Subject: Re: Operation Thin Ice

Dear Mr Underwood,

Thank you for your email and the information provided, this is certainly useful due to the operations currently taking part in the region which will prevent any unintended escalation. I am happy to confirm that talks are progressing well between the nations involved which are currently involving the UK, Poland and Thailand as they coordinate a response together to deliver humanitarian and peacekeeping assistance to those in New Caledonia; this would also stop any miscommunication that seems to have been the root cause with the apparent occupation by Thailand.

To confirm, we are not considering Thailand hostile following discussions between their leadership and our own and are promoting cooperation with the Thai military.

The Royal Navy is currently operating a small response in the form of a frigate and support vessel, although this will be changing in the coming week with a task force fit for purpose for the new mandate which includes a wider area since the silence of the French Government.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Kindest Regards,
Sir Alan West

Sir Alan West | First Sea Lord and Chief of The Naval Staff of The Royal Navy |

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jvasa