STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

United States | Message to Canada and France

Odinson

GA Member
World Power
Jul 12, 2018
7JzI6cv.png
1024px-Seal_of_the_President_of_the_United_States.svg.png
Formal-flag-fringe.png

THE WHITE HOUSE

ENCRYPTED MESSAGE

TO: Her Imperial Majesty Thérèse, Empress of The Empire of France ( Alexander )
TO: His Majesty Euan I, King of The Kingdom of Canada and Its Territories ( Alex )

Your Imperial Majesty and Your Majesty,

Over the past week I have found myself at a loss for words. Needless to say, the events over the past week were not something that I think any of us have expected to go through, regardless of what side we may sit on the current conflict. It is in the best interest of Canada, France, and the United States that more violence and bloodshed can be avoided. If your governments are willing to try to find a diplomatic solution to the current conflict, please inform me here as soon as possible. The United States is willing to host peace talks between your governments. If these talks happen, I have appointed Vice President Sinclair to be the arbiter between your governments. It is my sincerest hope that we can resolve this conflict as soon as possible.​

Respectfully,

Al Gore
President of the United States

Alexander

GA Member
Oct 11, 2023

196px-Coat_of_Arms_of_the_July_Monarchy_%281830-31%29.svg.png

Empire de France
Château de Versailles

To: Al Gore, President, United States of America, Euan I, King, Canada
Classification: Confidential

Subject: Mediation Offer

Mister President,

Thank you for your kind offer of mediation. The Empire of France has from the start been open to negotiations, we welcome any effort that seeks to reduce the loss of French and Canadian lives. So far the Canadian side has rejected all of these efforts but we are hopeful that they will finally listen to their neighbour to the south and historic friend.

Due to the nature of war it is impossible for me to leave my country as I must be actively involved with the war effort, however my Prime Minister will have the full power to agree to a peace agreement in my place. We hope to be able to continue this conversation at the negotiating table.

Sincerely,
Impératrice Thérèse,
Impératrice des Français

Odinson
Alex

Alex

Kingdom of Greece
Apr 16, 2019
800px-Canadian_Royal_Crown.svg.png

Message to the United States
Private & Encrypted

To: Al Gore, President of the United States

Your Excellency,

I appreciate the offer of mediation from a truly neutral party.

I myself cannot attend, but Prime Minister Peter MacKay has been discharged from medical care and is feeling more than willing and ready to attend these mediation talks on my behalf and for the people of Canada.

We have already given our ultimatum to the French government, something we will be presenting once more. Please give me the location and date of these talks and I shall have my government prepare.

Kind Regards,
Euan I Rideau
King of Canada and Its Territories
Kingdom of Canada

Odinson

Alexander

GA Member
Oct 11, 2023
With information that both invitees had responded positively to the offer, the Ministry of Europe and Foreign Affairs would send a message to the Department of State requesting instructions on how to proceed to the meeting. They would also once more invite the FBI to travel to Paris to review the evidence clearing France of the accusations and interview the suspects arrested related to the events.

Odinson Alex

Todays Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaiser Willheim II