STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2005

Month: January

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 01/09/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

United States | Message to Poland

Odinson

GA Member
World Power
Jul 12, 2018
7JzI6cv.png
1024px-Seal_of_the_Vice_President_of_the_United_States.svg.png
Formal-flag-VP.png

OFFICE OF THE VICE PRESIDENT

ENCRYPTED MESSAGE

TO: His Majesty Stanislaus Grabowski, King of Poland ( ManBear )
FROM: Benjamin V. Sinclair, Vice President of the United States of America

Your Majesty,

I personally know that the Gore Administration and the American armed forces have worked with your government and armed forces very closely since 1997, and that we have always been able to trust Poland. The loyalty of your government to the Free World, and your country's independent spirit, have made Poland an important international partner of the United States. While the Federal Government has had many fair-weather partners in the past, Poland has proved itself to be a true friend and partner in this bitter, uncertain world.

I would be honored if you would like to attend my inauguration as President in Washington D.C. While this would not be an official state visit and the amount of time that we could spend together would be severely limited, it would be wonderful to have you here in the United States. I look forward to hearing back from you, and I hope that you are doing well.

In full disclosure to you, leaders from the following other countries will also be in attendance:
Australia,
Russian Federation,
The United Kingdom.​

Very Respectfully,

Benjamin V. Sinclair
Vice President of the United States

ManBear

GA Member
May 22, 2020
To: Benjamin V. Sinclair; Vice President of the United States Odinson
Subject: Inaugaration
CC: N/A
Security: Secured and Encrypted Top Secret by POSP
Vice President Sinclair,

First I would like to officially congratulate you on your winning of the presidential race. I do not believe the American people could be in safer hands than your own. With your actions politically during your tenure as Vice President and then your actions during the D.C. Riot, you have certainly cemented yourself as a true American and a man of the people. With the cult following you have garnered within my own nation, I feel I would have a run for my money if I had to go against you in an election within Poland, especially you as not a native Polish Citizen.

In regards to attending the inauguration, I am certainly flattered at the invitation. And I would consider it a great honor to be there when you assume the mantle of President of the United States. I certainly look forward to seeing what you can do as President after seeing what you have done for the American People as President. While I understand the limited amount of time you may have during the inauguration and immediately after it, I would like to set up a time for us to have an official meeting between our two governments to discuss further partnership for the American and Polish people.

Once again congratulation on your win, President-Elect Sinclair. You have my complete faith in the good you will do for the world.
Regards,

Stanislaus Grabowski
King of Poland
Święty Król Polski

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mr-iran