STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

United States | Message to The Holy See

Odinson

GA Member
World Power
Jul 12, 2018

7JzI6cv.png

1024px-Seal_of_the_Vice_President_of_the_United_States.svg.png

BmH8nc5.png
[TR][TD]

OFFICE OF THE VICE PRESIDENT

ENCRYPTED MESSAGE
[TR][TD]

TO: His Holiness Hadrianus VII, Pope of The Roman Catholic Church and Sovereign of The Vatican City State ( Ender )
FROM: Benjamin V. Sinclair, Vice President of the United States of America

Your Holiness,

On behalf of President Gore and the American People, I would like to congratulate you on ascending to the Throne of Saint Peter, and becoming the first American Pope. While the President normally writes this message, President Gore has allowed me to do it on his behalf as I am the first Catholic Vice President of the United States.

It is my hope that the United States and the Holy See can continue to work together to meet the humanitarian needs of the world. The international good that the Catholic Church has done since the United States was founded, and before that, is incontestable. While my time in office is set to a term, all American Catholics and I look forward to your reign as shepherd of the Church. I hope that I can come to the Vatican sometime in the near future so that we can meet.

The State Department has also requested that I inform you that even though you are the head of state of the Vatican, you will continue to retain your American Citizenship. However, your diplomatic status that we temporarily granted to you so that you could go to Rome has expired - I doubt that you will need these travel documents due to your current position.

Please feel free to contact the White House, my office, or the State Department should you need anything, especially regarding your personal belongings or property in the United States - and please pray for me.

Very Respectfully,

Benjamin V. Sinclair
Vice President of the United States
[/TD][/TR][/TD][/TR]

Last edited:

Ender

The Holy See
GA Member
Jan 12, 2023
(Private and Personal)

To: Benjamin V. Sinclair, Vice-President of the United States of America (Odinson)
From: His Holiness Hadrianus VII, Bishop of Rome, Vicar of Jesus Christ, Supreme Pontiff of the Universal Church, Primate of Italy, Metropolitan Archbishop of the Roman Province, Sovereign of Vatican City, Primus Inter Primus, and Servant of the Servants of God.

Our Son,

We thank you for your most kind wishes at this time. We have taken on quite a heavy burden of a Church in Crisis. The world as a whole, not to mention the Faithful, have lost trust in her. It is Our duty now to mend those broken bridges and to build them back stronger than before. It is Our sincerest hope that the United States will not forget this humble and unworthy son of theirs, and shall stand as an Ally in these endeavors. Though We are certain that some of our more… extreme measures might seem unpalatable at the time, We hope that your trust in us shall assure you that it is all part of the Ineffable Plan, and that it shall be for the greater good of not only Holy Mother Church, but the World as well. We also urge you and the President to remember that just like the two of you, We too make decisions based on the information we have, some of which is quite sensitive and not available to others. But like you, We too endeavor to do our best for our people.

As for the kindness you have shown Us in Our time of need, We assure you that this has not been forgotten, and never will. In the near future We shall be contacting various corporations in the United States in an attempt to modernize Our forces and available resources here.

Yours in Faith,

<Signed>
Hadrianus VII
Pope

P.S. Be assured that We will also remember that you personally Our Son were the first to congratulate Us, and recognize Us, before we even came to Rome. As such when your temporary Term of Office is complete in the United States, We would like to let it be known to you that We would be more than grateful to offer you a place here at Our side. Should you need one.

Last edited:

Odinson

GA Member
World Power
Jul 12, 2018

7JzI6cv.png

1024px-Seal_of_the_Vice_President_of_the_United_States.svg.png

BmH8nc5.png
[TR][TD]

OFFICE OF THE VICE PRESIDENT

ENCRYPTED MESSAGE
[TR][TD]

TO: His Holiness Hadrianus VII, Pope of The Roman Catholic Church and Sovereign of The Vatican City State ( Ender )
FROM: Benjamin V. Sinclair, Vice President of the United States of America

Your Holiness,

I appreciate the kind things that you said, and I can assure you that the United States will not forget that you our first American Pope. It is my sincerest hope that your reign is positive and productive for Christendom, Christians, the world, and the United States.

I am an old man, and a widower. While the number of people I have lived most of my life with continues to dwindle away, my life still has meaning and opportunities ahead of it, and I still know so many people that I am close to. If I am blessed to have much of a life after politics, I imagine most of it will be spent at my lighthouse in Maine, with my countrymen. With that being said, however, I truly hope that I can eventually come to the Vatican and pray with you, as I have never had the pleasure of visiting.

Thank you again for your kind words.​

Very Respectfully,

Benjamin V. Sinclair
Vice President of the United States
[/TD][/TR][/TD][/TR]

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jvasa