STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

United States | Message to The Netherlands

Odinson

GA Member
World Power
Jul 12, 2018

QT5ehQ7.png

1200px-Seal_of_an_Embassy_of_the_United_States_of_America.svg.png

67ka0nc.png
[TR][TD]

OFFICE OF THE UNITED STATES AMBASSADOR
TO THE KINGDOM OF THE NETHERLANDS

ENCRYPTED MESSAGE
[TR][TD]

TO: Mr J.J. van Aartsen, Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Kingdom of The Netherlands ( Tim )
FROM: John Alders, United States Ambassador to The Kingdom of The Netherlands

Foreign Minister,

The White House has directed me to discuss obtaining a loan from The Netherlands. At this time, we are requesting a loan of $10-billion at a 10% interest rate, meaning that we will repay a total of $11-billion to The Netherlands. I offer that the terms of the loan would be that we repay $1.5-billion per tax period (however we would reserve the right to repay the loan more quickly to your government). Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns. I look forward to hearing back from you as soon as possible.

Best Regards,

John Alders
United States Ambassador to the Kingdom of The Netherlands
[/TD][/TR][/TD][/TR]

Tim

Kingdom of the Netherlands
Dec 25, 2020
70px-Logo_rijksoverheid.svg.png

MINISTRY OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS
KINGDOM OF THE NETHERLANDS
Recipient
Subject
Security
John Alders, United States Ambassador to The Kingdom of The Netherlands < Odinson >
RE: Loan
PRIVATE
Dear Ambassador Alders,

Your proposal has been sent to the Ministry of Finance and discussed internaly. The Kingdom of the Netherlands is financially able to provide such a loan, and the financing of the United States in such a vital time seems like a good cause with all that is going on in the world. However, the Ministry of Finance has added a small requirement that the interest rate be made yearly, with a minimum of the full 10%. Meaning that if the United States pays back within one year the total amount will be $11-billion, if the repayments take longer than one year this will increase to $12-billion, and so on in increments of the full 10% over the original loan amount. This is done to motivate the United States to repay this loan as quickly as possible.

Yours sincerely,

J.J. van Aartsen

Minister
Ministry of Foreign Affairs​

Odinson

GA Member
World Power
Jul 12, 2018

QT5ehQ7.png

1200px-Seal_of_an_Embassy_of_the_United_States_of_America.svg.png

67ka0nc.png
[TR][TD]

OFFICE OF THE UNITED STATES AMBASSADOR
TO THE KINGDOM OF THE NETHERLANDS

ENCRYPTED MESSAGE
[TR][TD]

TO: Mr J.J. van Aartsen, Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Kingdom of The Netherlands ( Tim )
FROM: John Alders, United States Ambassador to The Kingdom of The Netherlands

Foreign Minister,

Thank you for your swift response. These terms are entirely agreeable. I will ensure that the Treasury Department accepts the funds as soon as you are able to send them. Thank you for your cooperation and your country's help during these times. Each time we submit a payment back to The Netherlands, I will be sure to keep track of the amount paid and owed so that we can stay on top of this. Please let me know if you have any other questions or concerns, I look forward to seeing the money transferred as soon as possible.

Best Regards,

John Alders
United States Ambassador to the Kingdom of The Netherlands
[/TD][/TR][/TD][/TR]

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jvasa