STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

United States | Message to the Russian Federation

Odinson

GA Member
World Power
Jul 12, 2018

us.gif

1024px-United_States_Department_of_Defense_Seal.svg.png

MbziiaN.png
[TR][TD]

THE DEPARTMENT OF DEFENSE

ENCRYPTED MESSAGE
[TR][TD]

TO: Pavel Grachev, Secretary of Defense of the Russian Federation ( HeadlessSeeker )​
FROM: John Glass, Secretary of Defense of the United States of America

Secretary Grachev,

I have been ordered to inform you that the United States is making a major military deployment near an area that the Russian Federation would consider within its own sphere of influence. This is not to be considered an act of antagonism to Russia, but is meant to prevent other Eastern countries from suffering any kind of coup or regime change. The President has ordered this in direct response to instability in Norway, Ukraine, and other countries east of Poland. The President has made it clear that we will not consider standing down until we can confirm that President Yeltsin is still in control of the government, and that whatever instability that is ongoing in Moscow has been fixed. I would recommend direct communication between our Presidents to be the best way to resolve this situation.

The United States remains ready to help the Russian Federation in any way possible to keep your country stable and in a state of order. Please let me know if you have any questions or if there is anything that we can do to assist you at this time.

Best Regards,

John Glass
Secretary of Defense
[/TD][/TR][/TD][/TR]

• Love
Reactions: Jay

Odinson

GA Member
World Power
Jul 12, 2018

us.gif

1024px-United_States_Department_of_Defense_Seal.svg.png

MbziiaN.png
[TR][TD]

THE DEPARTMENT OF DEFENSE

ENCRYPTED MESSAGE
[TR][TD]

TO: His Excellency Boris Yeltsin, President of the Russian Federation ( HeadlessSeeker )
Pavel Grachev, Secretary of Defense of the Russian Federation
FROM: John Glass, Secretary of Defense of the United States of America

Mister President and Secretary Grachev,

As I mentioned in my previous message, the United States has made a major military deployment in the east. An American carrier strike group is now present in the Black Sea, just outside of Ukrainian territorial waters. President Gore has asked me to stress again that this is not an antagonistic posture against the Russian Federation. The presence of the strike group is to ensure that there is not a coup d'etat in Ukraine. I have already messaged the Ukrainian Secretary of Defense and explained this to him. Furthermore, we have 1500 ground forces ready to deploy if needed, however I highly doubt they could provide a major strategic advantage anywhere in Russia. That being said, the President has authorized me to make use of the fleet in any way possible to assist Ukraine or the Russian Federation. The fleet will not enter Russian or Ukrainian territorial waters without permission.

President Yeltsin, once we have confirmation that the situation in Moscow is under control and that there is no threat to your government, the American Navy will fully withdraw from the Black Sea. I hope to hear back from you soon. Please let me know what the United States can do to assist Russia. We have made so much progress, I am determined to not see this be undone by the cowards that stormed the hotel. The United States firmly stands by your government.

Best Regards,

John Glass
Secretary of Defense
[/TD][/TR][/TD][/TR]

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jvasa