STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

United States Treasury | Message to Sweden

Odinson

GA Member
World Power
Jul 12, 2018

1920px-Flag_of_the_United_States.svg.png

1024px-Seal_of_the_United_States_Department_of_the_Treasury.svg.png

Flag_of_the_United_States_Department_of_the_Treasury.png
[TR][TD]

OFFICE OF THE TREASURER

ENCRYPTED MESSAGE
[TR][TD]

TO: Per Bolund, Secretary of Finance of the Kingdom of Sweden;
Stefan Ingves, Governor of the Sveriges Riksbank ( Connor )
FROM: Mary E. Withrow, Treasurer of the Untied States of America

Secretary Bolund and Governor Ingves,

Good afternoon. I am writing to you shortly after the United States Treasury has authorized the creation of $30-billion worth of Treasury Backed Securities. So far, $7.5-billion of these marketable securities (meaning they can be sold after they are purchased) have been purchased by lenders around the world. The Treasury is still interested in selling the other $22.5-billion in these securities in order to raise revenues for the federal government. I hope that you will take a look at the various options that are available, and that you may notice that the higher-yielding bonds are the ones which take longer to mature, and have a higher value. In the history of the United States, we have never failed to pay back a Security, which we are required to pay back by U.S. federal law by any legal means possible. We offer safe and profitable investments that are backed by the full faith and credit of the United States of America. Please let me know if there are any questions which I can answer.

Best Regards,

Mary E. Withrow
Treasurer of the United States
[/TD][/TR][/TD][/TR]