STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

United States | Wire to the Republic of The Congo

Odinson

GA Member
World Power
Jul 12, 2018

QT5ehQ7.png

1024px-U.S._Department_of_State_official_seal.svg.png

67ka0nc.png
[TR][TD]

OFFICE OF
THE SECRETARY OF STATE

ENCRYPTED MESSAGE
[TR][TD]

TO: Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of The Congo ( ManBear )
FROM: Jackson Fitzgerald, Secretary of State of the United States of America

Minister,

On behalf of the President of the United States and the American People, I offer my deepest condolences for the devastating attack on Brazzaville and other parts of your country by Imperial Congolese forces. The State Department has recently confirmed that our Embassy in Brazzaville has been destroyed by an attack by the Imperial armed forces. We are waiting to hear back from them in order to determine if the attack on our embassy was purposeful, or if it was an accident.

While I have a wealth of sources of information, I would like to request that you give me your government's perspective on this conflict.

Also, the White House has instructed me to ask you if your government would be willing to enter into a ceasefire and diplomatic negotiations with the Imperial State of The Congo, in order to prevent further bloodshed?​

Best regards,

Jackson Fitzgerald
Secretary of State
[/TD][/TR][/TD][/TR]

ManBear

GA Member
May 22, 2020
To: Jackson Fitzgerald, Secretary of State of the United States of America Odinson
From: Denis Sassou Nguesso, President of the Republic of the Congo

Secretary of State,

We are willing to enter into a ceasefire with Imperial Forces. We have no choice. They have attacked us, with a standing army of ten thousand, with an army fifteen times that at least. They have laid waste to the Capital of Brazzaville. Burned it to the ground. Destroyed houses, hospitals, and families. Unprovoked, might I add. Artillery shells fell on the city in the middle of the night. When we returned fire, targeting governmental buildings, they targeted the city with incendiary rockets. Even now the city continues to burn.

We give the United States permission to survey the damage of their Embassy and the destruction of Brazzaville as a whole.

In Grief,
Denis Sassou Nguesso
President of the Republic of the Congo

Odinson

GA Member
World Power
Jul 12, 2018

QT5ehQ7.png

67ka0nc.png
[TR][TD]

OFFICE OF
THE SECRETARY OF STATE

ENCRYPTED MESSAGE
[TR][TD]

TO: Denis Sassou Nguesso, President of the Republic of The Congo ( ManBear )

Mister President,

A U.S. Navy task force is currently heading to the South Atlantic. We have every intention to retrieve our civilians, and any from Sweden and the United Kingdom, by any means necessary. We intend to introduce a temporary ceasefire over a certain portion of your waters, territory, and airspace so that we can retrieve our civilians. Once this is done, we fully intend to encourage both of your governments to come to the negotiating table to stop further bloodshed. I am happy to hear that your government is willing to go to the negotiating table. The Imperial government has informed me that they may be willing to negotiate as well.​

Best regards,

Jackson Fitzgerald
Secretary of State
[/TD][/TR][/TD][/TR]

ManBear

GA Member
May 22, 2020
To: Jackson Fitzgerald; Secretary of State of the United States Odinson
From: Denis Sassou Nguesso; President of the Republic of the Congo
Mister Secretary,

With the no-fly zone beginning to be establishing and the hopeful evacuation of the American and other foreign nationals, I have one request to make of you. While it may seem selfish of me to ask this, I must ask that my family be granted asylum within the United States. I fear for their safety here once the Imperials have finished their Conquest and would like to guarantee their safety. I will be remaining within my home to hopefully negotiate a peaceful resolution to this conflict and save millions more.

Regards,
Denis Sassou Nguesso
President of the Republic of the Congo

Odinson

GA Member
World Power
Jul 12, 2018

QT5ehQ7.png

67ka0nc.png
[TR][TD]

OFFICE OF
THE SECRETARY OF STATE

ENCRYPTED MESSAGE
[TR][TD]

TO: Denis Sassou Nguesso, President of the Republic of The Congo ( ManBear )

Mister President,

The White House has approved the asylum request for your immediate family (spouse and children). There are only approximately 48 hours left for the No-Fly Zone to be in effect. I will need to have a location for the Navy/Marine Corps to pick up your family. I will also need to know how many people this will be, as well as their identities. Please get this information to me as soon as possible, as time is of the essence. If you need any further clarification, please do not hesitate to contact my office.​

Respectfully,

Jackson Fitzgerald
Secretary of State
[/TD][/TR][/TD][/TR]

ManBear

GA Member
May 22, 2020
To: Jacksong Fitzgerald, Secretary of State of the United States of America Odinson
From: Denis Sassou Nguesso, President of the Republic of The Congo

Mister Secretary,

I thank you for the clemency granted towards my family. We are being house with the remaining forces from Brazzaville located at Mingali. Nine of my children are present with me, along with my wife. We will abide by the ceasefire order as well as the no-fly zone. Coordinates for a landing zone are as follows -3.98151488, 15.38066049.

Gratitude Forever,
Denis Sassou Nguesso
President of the Republic of The Congo

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jvasa