STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

United States | Wire to the Russian Empire

Odinson

GA Member
World Power
Jul 12, 2018

QT5ehQ7.png

1024px-U.S._Department_of_State_official_seal.svg.png

67ka0nc.png
[TR][TD]

OFFICE OF
THE SECRETARY OF STATE

ENCRYPTED MESSAGE
[TR][TD]

TO: Ivan Ivanov, Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Russian Empire ( John )
FROM: Jackson Fitzgerald, Secretary of State of the United States of America

Minister Ivanov,

I am reaching out to you at the direction of the White House. The Federal Government is aware of the ongoing invasion of the Republic of the Congo which has resulted in the destruction of our embassy. So far, the United States has remained neutral in this conflict. However, the blatant military attack on civilians and the destruction of our embassy makes this impossible to ignore. From the intelligence that we have gathered, our understanding is that the Russian Embassy in the area may have also been heavily damaged.

At this point, we have two common interests, as well as one possible third interest:
1) The evacuation of our living citizens from the Republic of The Congo;
2) Establishing some kind of cease-fire so that our armed forces are not in harms way as our forces go into the Republic of The Congo;
3) Responding to the attack on our embassies.

The White House would like to propose that we conduct a joint naval operation off the coast of the Congo. We would send our own separate fleets who would have their own independent commanders, but we would make it publicly clear that the United States and the Russian Empire are standing together to respond to what has happened in the Congo. While our forces are on the way, we would propose a ceasefire to the governments of both countries so that we could extract any of our remaining civilians, and also retrieve the fallen. Furthermore, our governments would insist that these two governments go to the negotiating table to end this war, or risk facing a kinetic response from both of our armed forces.

I am sure it goes without saying that both of our countries are within their right to retaliate for this attack, which came with no warning. In order to avoid further bloodshed, we would first like to give both sides an opportunity to end this conflict.

Please inform me as soon as possible if this proposal is of interest to the Empire's government.​

Best regards,

Jackson Fitzgerald
Secretary of State
[/TD][/TR][/TD][/TR]

John

Legend
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
1024px-Emblem_of_the_President_of_Russia.svg.png

Office of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs for the Russian Empire
Message to the United States of America
Private & Encrypted

To: Jackson Fitzgerald, Secretary of State for the United States of America (Odinson)
From: Ivan Ivanov, Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Russian Empire
CC: Vladimir Putin, President of the Russian Empire

Secretary Fitzgerald,

I am sorry to hear of the destruction of your Embassy in Brazzaville. Have you been able to make contact with any survivors? Unfortunately the damage done to the Russian Embassy goes a little beyond 'heavily damaged' from what we can make out from the little information we have trickling in is that our embassy was completely removed from the face of the earth with a loss of all life.

It is such a convienient time for you to contact me regarding a Joint Naval Task Force to the Congo as we have just finished finalizing plans for our own operation. I am not one of a military mind so I can not discuss command of such an operation if it was to become a joint one - even if I was, it is not my place to do so. However, I can extend the invitation for your Naval leaders to join the command of the Russian Navy in a call to discuss the possibility of the Joint Operation.

Kindest Regards,
Ivan Ivanov
Minister of Foreign Affairs
Russian Empire

Odinson

GA Member
World Power
Jul 12, 2018

QT5ehQ7.png

1024px-U.S._Department_of_State_official_seal.svg.png

67ka0nc.png
[TR][TD]

OFFICE OF
THE SECRETARY OF STATE

ENCRYPTED MESSAGE
[TR][TD]

TO: Ivan Ivanov, Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Russian Empire ( John )
TO: Vladimir Putin, President of the Russian Empire
FROM: Jackson Fitzgerald, Secretary of State of the United States of America

Minister Ivanov,

While our embassy has been destroyed, I can confirm that we have survivors on the ground. The White House is determined for us to repatriate our civilians to the United States, regardless of the cost. I have informed the government of the Imperial State of The Congo that we are sending forces to retrieve our citizens, and that while the operation is going on we will enforce a ceasefire in order to ensure that our civilians and armed forces are safe. Our naval task forces will be deploying within the next twenty-four hours. I will inform the Secretary of Defense that he should contact your government's Minister of Defense as soon as possible.​

Best regards,

Jackson Fitzgerald
Secretary of State
[/TD][/TR][/TD][/TR]

Odinson

GA Member
World Power
Jul 12, 2018

QT5ehQ7.png

2068px-US_Department_of_Defense_seal.svg.png

MbziiaN.png
[TR][TD]

OFFICE OF
THE SECRETARY OF DEFENSE

ENCRYPTED MESSAGE
[TR][TD]

TO: Marshal Igor Sergeyev, Minister of Defense of the Russian Empire ( John )
FROM: John Glass, Secretary of Defense of the United States of America

Marshal Sergeyev,

The White House has directed me to make immediate contact with you. The United States Navy will shortly be making a major deployment from the East Coast of the United States. We would be willing to have our task force to rendezvous with yours somewhere off the west coast of Cabo Verde. From there, our fleets can sail together, in separate formations, to a few hundred miles off the coast of the Republic of The Congo. Is this acceptable?

Very Respectfully,

John Glass
Secretary of Defense
[/TD][/TR][/TD][/TR]

John

Legend
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018

Office of the Ministry of Defence for the Russian Empire
Private & Encrypted

To: John Class, Secretary of Defence for the United States of America (Odinson)
From: Marshal Igor Sergeyev, Minister of Defence of the Russian Empire
CC: Vladimir Putin, President of the Russian Empire; General Anatoly Kvashnin, Chief of General Staff; Fleet Admiral Vladimir Kuroyedov, Commander-in-Chief of the Russian Navy

Secretary Glass,

Thank you for taking the time to contact me, I have already been made aware of US plans to deploy to the West Coast of Africa and I am sure, by the words you have used, you are already aware of our plans to also make such a deployment. However, I believe your idea of sailing in separate formations and with a separate command structure may lead to some issues, so I would like to propose the following:
  • Organised command structure between the two task forces
  • A crew swap between two members each of task force to Command ships
  • An organised formation comprising all vessels

Now, I know our two nations haven't worked together in a conflict for a very long time and have recently only both recovered from the scare mongering of the Cold War. However, Her Majesty and the people of Russia bare no ill will to the United States and it is my hopes that forwarding inter-operability will provide the foundations for a properous partnership.

Let me know your thoughts.

Kindest Regards,
Marshal Igor Sergeyev
Minister of Defence
Russian Empire

Odinson

GA Member
World Power
Jul 12, 2018

QT5ehQ7.png

MbziiaN.png
[TR][TD]

OFFICE OF
THE SECRETARY OF DEFENSE

ENCRYPTED MESSAGE
[TR][TD]

Marshal Sergeyev,

The Navy is open to your proposal for a crew swap and an organized formation for all of the surface vessels. However, when our task force arrives to the southern hemisphere, our carrier will remain further back while we deploy a smaller group with our amphibious assault ship to get close to shore. What did you have in mind for an organized command structure?

Very Respectfully,

John Glass
Secretary of Defense
[/TD][/TR][/TD][/TR]

John

Legend
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018

Office of the Ministry of Defence for the Russian Empire
Private & Encrypted

To: John Class, Secretary of Defence for the United States of America (Odinson)
From: Marshal Igor Sergeyev, Minister of Defence of the Russian Empire
CC: Vladimir Putin, President of the Russian Empire; General Anatoly Kvashnin, Chief of General Staff; Fleet Admiral Vladimir Kuroyedov, Commander-in-Chief of the Russian Navy

Secretary Glass,

My idea for the organised command structure would be a Task Force Commander from one of our two nations, with a Deputy Commander from the other nation. Both of whom are still in Russia and the United States. With a further Operational Commander and deputy commander actually on scene. This provides both nations with a say on operations and allows for the learning of techniques from one another. I would like to put forward Vice Admiral Vassily Ignatov as either Task Force Commander or Deputy and the highest ranking Officer that we are deploying is Captain First Class Dmitry Sokolovsky.

What are your thoughts on who should be Commanders and Deputies?

Kindest Regards,
Marshal Igor Sergeyev
Minister of Defence
Russian Empire

Odinson

GA Member
World Power
Jul 12, 2018

QT5ehQ7.png

MbziiaN.png
[TR][TD]

OFFICE OF
THE SECRETARY OF DEFENSE

ENCRYPTED MESSAGE
[TR][TD]

Marshal Sergeyev,

For Task Force Commander we would propose Admiral Noah Irving, Commander of The Atlantic Fleet. For Operational Commander, we would propose Rear Admiral Vance Thibodeaux who is aboard the USS Nimitz right now, and currently has operational command of Task Force 101. We would be happy to accept Vice Admiral Vassily Ignatov as Deputy Task Force Commander and Captain First Class Dmitry Sokolovsky as Deputy Operational Commander.

At this time I can confirm to you that Task Force 101 has deployed and is en route to the approximate location of (17.017953, -28.388849).

I want to make it clear that the mission of the United States is to evacuate our civilians, and any of Sweden or the United Kingdom, from the Republic of The Congo. Because Russian forces are joining us on this mission, we would also be willing to assist with the evacuation of any surviving Russians from the Congo. As of now, our plan is to enforce a temporary ceasefire over a limited amount of airspace and territory so that our forces can safely operate in the area. Right now, the Pentagon believes that we can successfully conduct our mission in a timeframe of 72 hours from when the first helicopter leaves the deck of the USS Wasp to when the last lands back on her deck. Does this timeframe sound acceptable to your government?

Once we have our civilians, we plan to immediately send them on their way back with a portion of the task force. However, the remaining task force may stay in the area for a period of time (this may be subject to change). If the Imperial Congo and the Republican Congo are interested in finding a diplomatic solution to their war, we would like to help facilitate a voluntary ceasefire so that they can go to the negotiating table. Is this something that your government, or your armed forces, would like to be a part of?​

Very Respectfully,

John Glass
Secretary of Defense
[/TD][/TR][/TD][/TR]

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaiser Willheim II