STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

United States | Wire to The United Kingdom

Odinson

GA Member
World Power
Jul 12, 2018
Flag.gif
1024px-U.S._Department_of_State_official_seal.svg.png
Department-Of-State.png

OFFICE OF
THE SECRETARY OF STATE

ENCRYPTED MESSAGE

TO: Lawrence Adams, Secretary of State for Foreign and Commonwealth Affairs of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland ( Jamie )
FROM: Jackson Fitzgerald, Secretary of State of the United States of America

Secretary Adams,

In response to recent global events, the State Department has decided to formally organize security at American diplomatic missions around the world. It is a matter of federal law that we ensure the security of our missions around the world, and a right enshrined in international law for us to do so.

Traditionally, American diplomatic missions have been guarded by U.S. Marines and Diplomatic Security Service agents from the State Department. Marines always remain at the embassy, while DSS agents also provide security for the ambassador wherever he or she goes. I would like to formalize the amount of security and staff we have at our mission and ambassador's residence in the United Kingdom (please see below). Once you approve these security measures, we will deploy the Marines and DSS agents. Please note that the only weaponry located at our embassy or ambassador's residence will be: small arms, rifles, tear gas, and stun grenades - this is standard for all American embassies around the world.

Embassy
Marines: 13
DSS Agents: 15
Staff: 110

Ambassador's Residence
Staff: 20

Best regards,

Jackson Fitzgerald
Secretary of State

Jamie

Admin
GA Member
World Power
Jan 6, 2018

UNITED KINGDOM OF GREAT BRITAIN AND NORTHERN IRELAND
Security Classification:
SECRET

To: Jackson Fitzgerald Odinson
Cc:
Subject: Re: Diplomatic Mission Security

Secretary Fitzgerald,

Firstly, I can only apologise for the delay in response. Due to the General Election, we have been in a state of limited workflow to accommodate for the change in government.

I sympathise with the concern for security, with the increase in terrorism and targeted attacks on diplomatic missions in recent years, its certainly a concern that needs addressing. In the meantime, we're happy to allow additional security to be held at your premises in the United Kingdom. However, for our records, I would just like some clarification.

Under Article 3c of the Global Assembly resolution on International Diplomacy, it stipulates:

"The Host Nation must allow the Mission to maintain a minimum of at least 20 Diplomatic Personnel, 30 Mission Staff, and 22 Security Personnel."

We have no issue with your change in staff but would just like to clarify the breakdown of staff. If you could please confirm the number of diplomatic staff and mission staff at both premises', that would be greatly appreciated.

Kindest Regards,
Emma Ryan

Emma Ryan | Secretary of State for Foreign Affairs |

Odinson

GA Member
World Power
Jul 12, 2018
Flag.gif
1024px-U.S._Department_of_State_official_seal.svg.png
Department-Of-State.png

OFFICE OF
THE SECRETARY OF STATE

ENCRYPTED MESSAGE

TO: Emma Ryan, Secretary of State for Foreign and Commonwealth Affairs of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland ( Jamie )
FROM: Jackson Fitzgerald, Secretary of State of the United States of America

Secretary Ryan,

Congratulations to your new appointment as Secretary of State for Foreign Affairs. I look forward to working closely with you as I did with the Prime Minister. Please see below for the information that you have requested:

Embassy
Marines: 13
Diplomatic Personnel: 20
Mission Staff: 90

Ambassador's Residence
Mission Staff (House Staff): 20

The house staff include caretakers like gardeners, janitors, kitchen staff, butlers, etc. If there are any issues with the information I have provided, please do not hesitate to let me know.

Once you provide confirmation that this is approved, I will inform the appropriate authorities that the DSS Agents and Marines can be sent to our Embassy and the Ambassador's Residence.

Best regards,

Jackson Fitzgerald
Secretary of State

Jamie

Admin
GA Member
World Power
Jan 6, 2018

UNITED KINGDOM OF GREAT BRITAIN AND NORTHERN IRELAND
Security Classification:
SECRET

To: Jackson Fitzgerald Odinson
Cc:
Subject: Re: Diplomatic Mission Security

Secretary Fitzgerald,

Thank you for your kind words, I am committed to ensuring that the special relationship between the UK and US remains and will be looking to arrange our first visit with yourselves in the coming weeks.

I would also like to extend my best wishes to President Gore and hope to see a full recovery.

As for the appointment of staff in the Embassy and Ambassadors Residence, I can confirm that we are happy with the arrangements proposed and will update our records to reflect this.

Kindest Regards,
Emma Ryan

Emma Ryan | Secretary of State for Foreign Affairs |

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jvasa