STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: February

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 31/03/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[URGENT | POR] Email to Belgium

Strix

Vitória! Vitória!
May 7, 2019

Ministério dos Negócios Estrangeiros
Dona Sandra Saturnino Henriques

Monarquia Parlamentar de Portugal

ENCRYPTED
To: Belgian Ministry of Defense
Subject: Acquisition of Naval Assets

Greetings,

It has come to my attention that Belgium is once again under economic recession and in agreement with your acquisition of naval assets, we are supposed to produce the 15 remaining Frigates shipped to deliver to your nearest naval port soon. I would like to ask if your government is still willing to continue this agreement, or we can simply return you $10,000,000,000 as a gesture of good faith. This may not be the full amount, but we think it would help in the long run. I hope for your quick response

Signed,

S. Henriques
Minister of Foreign Affairs

@Flying Damascas

Flying Damascas

Kingdom of Belgium
Dec 14, 2019
@Strix

Encrypted and Classified

Greetings, Belgium is certainly in the midst of an economic recession that much can be said. With respect to the current arrangements for procurement of the naval military hardware, the government is inclined to request a return on the sum of $ 10,000,000,000. As always, its a pleasure to do business with Portugal even in these hard times.

Regards,
Kristopher Reensma
Foreign Minister

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
14kien