STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[URIS] Call to Brazil

MadDog_Joe

GA Member
Sep 28, 2020
Senator of Commerce and Trade, Marcus Rosso, to call the Brazilian Minister of Trade on a secured telephone line.
“Good afternoon to you and your country! My name is Mark Rosso, Senator of Trade for URIS and I wanted to speak with you, about a joint venture that should benefit us splendidly.”

JakeDorent

JakeDorent

The Empire of the Americas
Nov 14, 2019
The Chief of International Relations, Pedro Santana Galego, upon making sure the call was encrypted and secure, would answer.

"
Ciao good sir! How are you? It's a pleasure to start relations with Italy.

What joint venture do you speak of?
"

MadDog_Joe

MadDog_Joe

GA Member
Sep 28, 2020
“Trade good sir, trade between our nations. To push the envelope into the hand of the less fortunate, that our nations peoples will put to work because of this endeavor. My nation is one that has very recently been able to step into the global stage again. We seek friends to help us develop our role in the international economy. We would like Brazil’s as well as other nations’ assistance and suggestions in this would be fantastic.”

JakeDorent

JakeDorent

The Empire of the Americas
Nov 14, 2019
"Ah marvellous, Brazil would be more than willing to assist Italy in this endeavour, After all, a significant portion of Brazil's population has Italian descent, I myself included.

Brazil has plenty of items to offer to Italy for trade. Agricultural items such as Meat, Coffee and Sugar, Minerals such as Iron ores, and industrialized items such as vehicles and machinery.
"

MadDog_Joe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jvasa