STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[US]: Phone call to the United Kingdom

John

Legend
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
President Obama would be sat at his desk in the Oval Office. It was nearly 6AM but he had been awaken to the news of what was happening in Canada. He would be drinking his coffee as he sat on the phone to Juan Alsace, the Consul General in Toronto, being fed live information. Soon after, he would give the orders to close the doors to the Consulate-General. He would wish the Consul General luck, before putting the phone down. He takes another sip of his coffee, before picking up the phone again and calling Jericho Bourne in the UK.

Jamie

Admin
GA Member
World Power
Jan 6, 2018
The British Prime Minister, recently concluded his call with the Iranian Regime and about to embark on his next call with Brazil was distracted by the request from the US President. Whilst the two were friends, Jericho was familiar that the President would only call abruptly if something was occurring. Pushing his plans back, he'd take a seat in his private office, answering the call via a private and encrypted line. "Good Afternoon" he spoke, it going onto 2pm in the UK. "How are you?"

John

Legend
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
"Good Morning Mister Prime Minister.. honestly I wish I could say I was feeling good. Not only is it too early, but I believe something serious is happening in Canada. I've just got off the phone with the Consul General in Toronto. He informs me that the nationalist violence is getting worse and worse by the minute. And they are now attacking government buildings. Honestly I believe this could become something worse than it already is."

Jamie

Admin
GA Member
World Power
Jan 6, 2018
"I've heard a little about that, only days after the last government collapse so I presume it's anger over the lack of stability.. no doubt enough to cause an uproar when they're unable to hold their own for a period of time. Although I'm unaware of whether the Canadian Government have made any statements or decisions to counter the Nationalist uprising. I believe at this time, we should expect a public statement from the government."

John

Legend
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
"It is still very worrying. History has proven it only takes one little spark and the whole country could be on fire."

Jamie

Admin
GA Member
World Power
Jan 6, 2018
"Agreed, especially for the US who are of course neighboured. So I can understand your own concerns more than other concerns that governments have highlighted. I'd recommend speaking to the Canadian Government, perhaps we could instigate a call with them?"

John

Legend
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
"I believe our Ambassador in Ottawa is trying to reach them now. Once he makes contact I will request that we can join the call with them"

Jamie

Admin
GA Member
World Power
Jan 6, 2018
"Perfect, we've seen the statements by the leading parties of those involved in the Nationalist Uprising. We're hoping to see that the Canadian Government is capable of holding them off and reclaiming but of course, only time will tell. Please keep me informed of any changes that you become aware of.

Jamie

Admin
GA Member
World Power
Jan 6, 2018

The Canadian Liberal Leader, James Trudelle and the Nationalist Leader, Jacob Henderson, were both invited to the video call with the British Prime Minister and American President.
@Ellie

Ellie

Indian People's Democratic Federal Republic
Sep 4, 2018
The Liberal Leader, James Trudelle, currently located in Halifax, Nova Scotia, answers the call.

"Good day Mr. President, Mr. Prime Minister."

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The Nationalist Leader, Jacob Henderson, currently located in the small city of Carleton Place on the outskirts of Ottawa, answers the call. He remains silent as he notices James Trudelle is also present.

Jamie

Admin
GA Member
World Power
Jan 6, 2018
"Good Evening, both of you. Thank you for joining us.
I figured now is a good time to try to get to the bottom of the problems you're facing. Right now, Canada is divided, after decades of peace, we now see a heavily-split country with your own ambitions. I'd like to see if there's a possibility of some negotiation, something to go on other than violence. Ultimately, what you'd get is a lot of dead bodies, and resentment from all those who don't want a war. We've had requests for involvement from multiple sources for Britain, America and other parties to intervene which is why I've invited you to this call.

Britain has held a good tie with Canada for some years, and to see such conflict is ultimately, heartbreaking. Thus I'd like to see if we can come to some solution that'd end the bloodshed, but to do that, I'd like to request that we begin with a ceasefire. We could negotiate for some time and I'd rather see fighting stop, even if for a short period of time, for families to mourn, locate loved ones.. and I am sure you both want the best for your people, is a ceasefire something you would both be happy to agree too?"

Ellie

Sep 4, 2018
Jacob Henderson would be the first to speak.

"We did try to do this without bloodshed, demanding a vote of no confidence, but of course tyranny would prevent us from doing this through peaceful means. And of course, once the violent means begin and they are of the verge of defeat, they coward and ask for others to be involved. The only way that we will accept to this cease fire is if our vote of no confidence is taken seriously and a snap election takes place during the time of cease fire.

Other wise, we as the true Canadian people will continue our advance onto Ottawa and liberate our country from the grasp of tyranny."

James Trudelle would speak next.

"A snap election was not in the best interest of Canada during--"

Jacob Henderson scoffed.

"In my eyes, Trudelle, you are an enemy of the country. You let these terrorist scum into our country freely and gave them more rights and benefits than our own people. And once they spat on our Canadian name by killing our people, all you do is shift the blame to someone else. Once the Nationalists win, Trudelle, you and all the people that have supported your tyrannical actions will be brought before the people to face their crimes of treason."

The men would continue to speak with passive agressiveness towards each other, the conversation going nowhere.

Jamie

Admin
GA Member
World Power
Jan 6, 2018
The British Prime Minster waited patiently for the pair to finish, he didn't expect peace to be something accomplished through diplomacy in this particular situation, but regardless of the result, he could confirm he tried which would definitely support any operations requested by either party. "Before any demands are made, I'd want to see the ceasefire in place. This will ensure that you can negotiate, and actually discuss the issues you are facing, without the probability of the conflict claiming more lives and causing more issues in this discussion. Mr Henderson, will you agree to a ceasefire? Effective immediately, to allow these discussions to mean something more than a forum to make demands? and make solutions that work for both parties. Naturally, you both are on opposite sides of the spectrum but as long as you're willing to cooperate, I see absolutely no need for fighting." During this time, Jericho would be occupied on his mobile, sending a text to the ISAF Representative for the UK.

John

Legend
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
"I am going to put it more bluntly than my British counterpart. Either the nationalists lay down their arms, or we get involved. I will not allow a democratically elected government be overthrown by a possible tin-pot dictator, especially not on our border."

Ellie

Sep 4, 2018
"Dictator? Me?" Jacob Henderson laughed. "We called for a democratic election and they ignored it! The Liberals are the dictators here and if you back their decisions, you're in the same boat. And now that the Nationalists are winning, you want to get involved. This call is nothing more than a goddamn joke! You have a twenty-four ceasefire to call the election, James Trudelle. Don't make the same mistake twice." With that, Jacob Henderson exited the call.

James Trudelle could be heard exhaling heavily. "That escalated quite quickly." Now that his opponent was out of the call, Trudelle spoke honestly. "The Nationalists have the majority of citizen and military support. If I call an election, they'll win the country. I'm in a corner at the moment, Gentlemen, and I don't know how to get out of it."

Jamie

Admin
GA Member
World Power
Jan 6, 2018
Jericho heard the comment from the US President, then suddenly Jacob had hung up. Facepalming in the privacy of his office, had the American's just destroyed a chance of a peaceful solution? More than likely. Nonetheless, the British Prime Minister was more than capable of adjusting to the new hand that was played. "Regardless of citizen and military support to the Nationalists, my American friend here has just confirmed their own involvement to support your own forces. I am sure that would contribute significantly on pushing the Nationalist Force back."

Ellie

Sep 4, 2018
James Trudelle would take a minute of silence to think his next decision through very carefully.

"If I don't call the election, the Nationalists will move onto Ottawa and the coming battles will cause far more casualties than there has been throughout this uprising so far. If I call it then I'm positive that the Nationalists will win. Whatever the Nationalists say, it was never my intent to place Canadians in harms way. But we can't call an election with the Islamist forces in Montreal."

"For now this will be the plan; the United States will continue to place their forces on the border and block the Nationalists from foreign aid through their coastal controlled territories with their navy and air crafts. And if possible, Mr. Prime Minister, Jacob Henderson and many of the Canadian Nationalist Party members respect the Queen. I doubt that this will make them drop their weapons, but perhaps the Queen's support for a ceasefire will convince them to extend this 24-hour ceasefire they have given us."

"During this time, my military will strengthen our borders with the Nationalists, along with fortifying Ottawa. Hopefully in this time the Nationalists will focus their supplies on the Islamist in Montreal and we will be able to make up a proper operation to subdue the Nationalists."

Jamie

Admin
GA Member
World Power
Jan 6, 2018
"If the lack of calling an election is due to the Islamist Forces that had amassed in Montreal, is it not possible to discuss this with the Nationalists? I am sure they're not in support of any Islamic movements, so would it not be something you could converse with the Nationalist party to agree to a truce to dismiss the Islamist Force, and then work on a potential election?"

Ellie

Sep 4, 2018
"I suppose we don't have much of a choice at this point. I will contact Jacob Henderson and discuss of this possible truce. Once the Islamic forces are dealt with then an election will have to take place. If the election does take place then may God watch over it and not let Canadian democracy fall to the bloodlust of tyrants."

James Trudelle would exit the call to contact the Nationalist leader.

Todays Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bruhlord89