STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: February

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 31/03/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[US]: Phone call to the United Kingdom

John

Legend
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
Rebecca Blank, the Secretary of Commerce, would phone Leon Hurst, the UK Secretary of State for International Development.

Jamie

Admin
GA Member
World Power
Jan 6, 2018
The UK Secretary of State for International Development answered the call, sitting at his desk "Good Evening, how can I help you?"

John

Legend
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
"Hello, this is Rebecca Blank, the Secretary of Commerce for the United States. I believe I am speaking to Mr. Hurst? If I am, the main reason for my calling is, although we have a history of trade between our two nations. It seems to have disappeared, so I would like to set up a new agreement which sees trade flow freely between our countries."

Jamie

Admin
GA Member
World Power
Jan 6, 2018
"Hello Ms Blank." responded the British Secretary of State, "Yes, that is correct.", Mr Hurst paused, allowing the US Representative to continue speaking. Nodding on the opposite end of the call "Uh huh" he murmured to confirm his acknowledgement; speaking as she came to a halt. "I agree, the trade between Britain and other countries is expanding yet with the US, it has gotten quiet. So the opportunity to open trade routes is definitely a welcome one. From our perspective, our biggest exports include the following:

1. Cars
2. Crude Petroleum
3. Organic Chemicals
4. Mechanical Machinery
5. Electrical Machinery

On par with trade, how would you like to proceed? Is there anything specific you're looking to import and export between the UK and US?"

John

Legend
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
"I believe there are three things we mainly wish to import from that list, which are: Cars, Mechanical Machinery and Electrical machinery. In terms of cars, we were looking at the Vauxhall and Land Rover areas. In return, we offer exports of:
1. Cars
2. Refined Petroleum
3. Aircraft
4. Pharmaceuticals
5. Gas Turbines"

@Jamie

Jamie

Admin
GA Member
World Power
Jan 6, 2018
"That shouldn't be a problem. We'd be able to open two routes. One containing cars, the other containing the masses of machinery. Potentially as a monthly basis due to the amount of time to travel. So that'd cover two routes, we'd just need to know where in the US you'd like each delivered too?

Additionally, in return, we'd like to import Aircraft and Refined Petroleum. That'd offer a huge advantage, but no doubt two routes needed due to the Petroleum needing a tanker. Ideally both delivered to Portsmouth in the UK and I presume, again, a monthly basis due to travel time?"

John

Legend
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
"We would like for all imports to come through New York, as it is one of our largest ports for trade. Aircraft is something we can definitely do, but, refine petroleum is a little difficult. Due to the fact we currently have no oil tankers capable of exporting the products. We are currently weighing options for tankers and you will be informed as soon as they become available"

Jamie

Admin
GA Member
World Power
Jan 6, 2018
"Hmm... we would be able to solve that issue. We have a tanker that we could utilise to transport the Refined Petroleum from the US to the UK, so that shouldn't be a problem. If you can verify the route with the Int. Maritime Trade Organisation, we can register three routes. One for the cars, the other for the machinery both going to New York. The final would be from New York to Portsmouth with the Petroleum of our own vessel if that is something you can accommodate?"

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
14kien