STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[US]: Phonecall to Russia

HeadlessSeeker

Professional
Jul 1, 2018
Encrypted, Classified, and Protected
Prime Minister of Russia Viktor Chernomyrdin would answer his encrypted phone in his office in the capital."Hello, this is Prime Minister Chernomyrdin speaking."

@John

HeadlessSeeker

Professional
Jul 1, 2018
Encrypted, Classified, and Protected

Suddenly the sound of gunfire could be heard from the other end of the phone."What? Uh, sorry, you will have to call back."

The phone would be hung up.

@John

John

Legend
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
Al Gore would have put down the phone, a second call would be made to the government in Russia by President Bill Clinton.

@HeadlessSeeker

HeadlessSeeker

Professional
Jul 1, 2018
Encrypted, Classified, and Protected by SIN

The Phone would ring for a few moments before being picked up. There would be silence, some muttering, and then finally someone would speak."Ah, President of the United States... Bill Clinton? I presume its you due to the origin of the call from your office. I'm sorry, but your drinking friend former President Yeltsin cannot reach the phone. He is fine though. How can I help?"

@John

HeadlessSeeker

Professional
Jul 1, 2018

"This is President Rutskoy. We are currently reversing the unconstitutional dissolving of the Supreme Soviet in 1993. I understand that you may have some concerns, but the situation should stabilize and improve thanks to the actions of the military."

A mutter could be heard in the background, not clear enough to be understood.

"As to clarify, the military is not imposing a dictatorship. This as stated is a resumption of legal constitutional authority."

@John

John

Legend
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
"I see.. you must understand I have a very concerned cabinet right now, our two countries were locking horns for many years and peace was brought about by the dissolution of the Soviet Union and the RSFSR. You must also understand that a coup is not the way to earn things, not these days. "

HeadlessSeeker

Professional
Jul 1, 2018

"How was what Yeltsin did any different then? He illegally dissolved the Supreme Soviet, changed the constitution, and had the military assault the Moscow White House. This was two years ago. Now then, I understand your concern, it is an obvious concern. However, I plan on continuing the state of deescalation Gorbachev pursued. The very same one that got him into a... Pizza Hut commercial. It will be a rough road ahead, but we plan on simply implementing a different set of reforms. The collapse of the Soviet Union, our economy, and our very laws shows that we must start over and mend the damage that has already been done. The situation of crime and corruption is very different here then in the United States."

@John

John

Legend
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
"Very well then, please be advised we will be monitoring the situation from here in Washington and I do hope this transition goes without anymore bloodshed, I will be in contact soon"