STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: March

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 14/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[US]: Phonecall to South Korea

John

Legend
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
The Secretary of State, Warren Christopher, would pick up the phone and call his counterpart in South Korea, through an encrypted line.

@JamieA

JamieA

Kingdom of Denmark
GA Member
Oct 3, 2018
Jo Eun Sun the recently elected Foreign Minister for the Republic of Korea would be sat at her desk, going over recent paperwork sent over by the various offices within the Foreign Minister. The phone would ring, the foreign minister looked puzzled before noticing the caller id of the phone. Noticing it was the American Secretary of State, Jo would pick up the phone ensuring it was encrypted and private on her end;

"Secretary Christopher, such a pleasure to hear from you! How are things over in the states? What can I do for you Sir?"

@John

JamieA

Kingdom of Denmark
GA Member
Oct 3, 2018
"That is great to hear, things are looking up for the people of Korea!" she'd pause before continuing "I'm going fine thank you for asking, yourself? So what can I do for you sir?"

@John

John

Legend
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
"I'm doing good. I was wanting to call to sort out bi-lateral relations between the Republic of Korea and the United States. How does that sound?"

@JamieA

JamieA

Kingdom of Denmark
GA Member
Oct 3, 2018
"It's a scary one I must say, with the rise of communism returning within the Russian boarders. Especially with the strong links the Communist Russia and the Communist North have had before, it wouldn't surprise me if their contact has reignited. We shall keep watch on the situation with the Foreign Department, what is your opinion?"

@John

John

Legend
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
"We are quite worried, the Cold War only came to an end with the collapse of the Soviet Union. Now that Communism has returned to Russia, we fear another conflict may be on the horizon"

@JamieA

JamieA

Kingdom of Denmark
GA Member
Oct 3, 2018
"I totally agree, It's quite scary that the North Regime has gone quiet which is also quite worrying which brings me onto another subject. The equipment used within the South Korean Military is 50% American, we are wondering if we can come to some sort of arrangement with either regards to American Troop deployments to Korea in exchange for us to freely produce the equipment which is much needed against the fight of communism" @John

Latest posts

Todays Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mikhail2001