STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: February

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 31/03/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[Vietnam] In The Dead Of Night...

J.Hyde

Apprentice
Jul 31, 2020
Bruno

In the dead of night in the Vietnamese capital, Hanoi, an unknown individual initiated a private telephone call to the Spanish Embassy situated at 4 Lê Hồng Phong, Điện Bàn, Ba Đình. With bated breath, the Vietnamese caller glanced around nervously as he watched for anyone who may be eavesdropping on his attempt to break the ring of silence each citizen of the communist state maintained around themselves.

Bruno

GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
The Embassy Secretary on night shift would pick up the call, all call in Spanish Embassy were encrypted and private, as to protect the identity of those who phoned the embassy.

"Good Night, this is the Embassy of the Republic of Spain, how may I help you?"

J.Hyde

J.Hyde

Apprentice
Jul 31, 2020
Bruno

"I need to speak to the ambassador," The caller said in his native tongue. Their voice indicated that they were male, and completely terrified. "Please!"

Bruno

GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
The Embassy were fortunately thought Vietnamese, however not fluent. She would say in broken Vietnamese.

"Sir, the Ambassador is very busy, you need to have a very good reason to speak with him at this hour, can I ask what is the reason? I see you are distressed, perhaps you could come into the Embassy for us to speak?"

She wouldn't just pass him to the Ambassador, which had to deal with greater things than a normal every day man calling on the phone.

J.Hyde

J.Hyde

Apprentice
Jul 31, 2020
Bruno

"I can't come in person, they'll come for me if I did. I need to speak to the ambassador!" He hissed back, his voice cracking out of terror. "Please, I beg of you! People are dying!"

Bruno

GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
With that the secretary would be startled, but would still roll her eyes at the man on the phone. "I'll pass you through.." As she was transferring the phone call she would think. "I'm so getting fired because of this...dammnit."

The Phone call would reach the Ambassador, the secretary would explain the situation.

"Ugh why don't people just go to the authorities...pass him through... it's not like I have work to do or anything"

The Vietnamese call would be patched to the Ambassador, which was also a encrypted and private line.

"Yes, this is the Ambassador of Spain, what is your dilemma good sir?"

J.Hyde

J.Hyde

Apprentice
Jul 31, 2020
Bruno

"Mr. Ambassador, you need to listen to me!" The caller babbled. "My name is Lý Duy Minh. I'm an employee for The Ministry of The Interior. The Government has begun a campaign of oppression against the ethnic minorities that exist in The Central Highlands and The Mekong Delta of Vietnam. They intend to kill them all!"

Bruno

GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
The Ambassador would listen carefully.

"Hmm, do you have any proof? Like photos, documents, recordings anything.... Without proof, I'm sorry, but there's not much we can do to help, if you could come to the embassy it would be best."

J.Hyde

J.Hyde

Apprentice
Jul 31, 2020
Bruno

"I can't! They'll know it was me! They'll take my family!" The civil servant explained. "You have to do something, I beg of you! They're killing innocent people, It-NO!"

The sound of furniture crashing suddenly erupted from the receiver, accompanied by the frightened screams of the caller being apprehended by an unknown third party. During the altercation the line suddenly went dead, indicating that the phone that was being used had had its handset torn out of its socket, resulting in the connection being severed.

Bruno

GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
After hearing the commotion from the other side of the phone and the line getting cut, the ambassador would put the phone down.

"Well Shit.." He would stop and ponder, he couldn't help but feel a bit guilty. He would say again with a feeling of resignation. "Ahh dammit, why not?". He would pick up the phone again.

"Laura get me the Secretary of State please."

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
darren