STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2005

Month: January

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 01/09/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[VT]: Phonecall to Japan

HeadlessSeeker

GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
Private/Secured/Encrypted

Vietnamese Ambassador Nguyen Quoc Dung would from his office call the Japanese Ministry of Foreign affairs as he sat at his desk in a locked room. While the rest of the diplomatic missions were trying to secure ties in Europe a major oversight had occurred, a lack of effort to contact Japan. So, here they were awaiting a pick up in the hopes of speaking with the Japanese Minister of Foreign Affairs.

John

John

Legend
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018

The call would first be answered by Masahiko Kōmura's aide, Sayaka Ishida, and once she had confirmed who was calling, she would transfer the call over to Kōmura's office who would then pick up his phone. "Good Morning Ambassador Dung. Thank you for calling my office, I hope you are doing well?"

HeadlessSeeker

HeadlessSeeker

GA Member
Jul 1, 2018

"Ah thank you, good morning to you as well? I am doing well. I was calling you with the hopes of establishing a basis for trade and furthering our diplomatic ties. I was also interested in knowing if Japan would be interested in attending as a guest the discussions on the ASEAN+ summit?"

John

John

Legend
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018

"Thank you for contacting me in regards to furthering our diplomatics. And thank you for your invitation to sit in on the ASEAN summit. However, before I accept such an invitation, would you be able to tell me more of what the summit is about, and what is currently being discussed?"

HeadlessSeeker

HeadlessSeeker

GA Member
Jul 1, 2018

"What is currently being discussed is mainly the reemplimentation of ASEAN and ASEAN+. Whether or not it would take the same form as it had before, or whether it should be modified in implementation. A key point is a focus on the development of Asia and the establishment of trade and a trade zone. Some ideas that have been put up outside of the meeting is the creation of a ASEAN trade ministry for directing trade within the trade zone as well as directing trade resources for development. Not only that but whether or not and how ASEAN can be used for diplomacy such as settling disputes between members. It has been said the 21st century will be the Asian century just as the 20th century was the so called American Century. With this we hope to ensure that this happens and we bring prosperity to all members. Currently Vietnam, Korea, and Thailand are in attendance. It would be wonderful if you sat in and decided whether or not Japan would like to become an ASEAN+ member."

John

Todays Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mr-iran