STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2005

Month: January

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 01/09/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[Wagner] Call to Korea

Alex

Kingdom of Greece
Apr 16, 2019
Yakov Petrov, President of Wagner Group, would use an encrypted phone line to contact the Korean Minister of National Defense Park Hyun Jin.

Jay

Jay

Dokkaebi
GA Member
Oct 3, 2018
In Nigeria, Defense Minister Park would receive the encrypted call. Meanwhile in Seoul, Deputy Minister Park would be woken up alongside Director Kim. The three men would take the phone call together using an encrypted line secured by the Korean Embassy in Nigeria and through an NIS secured channel. National Defense Minister Park would be speaking during the call. "Hello Mr. Petrov, it is a privilege to speak with you. I hope you are doing well."

Alex

Alex

Kingdom of Greece
Apr 16, 2019
"Good day gentlemen, I hope all is well. I deeply apologize about the delay that my company has had in contacting you, the end of the civil war has been... hectic, in a good way of course. I am currently reviewing your nation's request of Wagner Group services: you are requesting structuring aid for two mechanized divisions, one mountain division, four motorized divisions, and two airborne divisions. Do you have an expectation of how large in number of personnel you wish these divisions to be? Additionally, you wished for us to review the structure of your Marine Corps, is that still the case?

If so, then we can begin work and discussion of documents."

Jay

Jay

Dokkaebi
GA Member
Oct 3, 2018
"There is no need to apologize. We are happy you have made the time. Yes, we currently have structures available which we can share with your Government. As you are aware, such exchanges would be covered by a non-disclosure agreement that prohibits your company from sharing or discussing the contents of our cooperation and work, as well as specific clause that your personnel must come to Korea to view the documents and make the adjustments on-site as opposed to over the the digital space. Of course, your team will be taken care of with their lodging and other work expenses covered by our Government.

Overall, we would like to reorganize our Army with a current size of over 150,000 into more efficient units. We envision each division being 15,000 strong. As for the Marine Corps, we have a solid structure in place. It would be helpful if you could review and offer your consultancy on if our current structures are appropriate and useful."

Alex

Latest posts

Todays Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mr-iran