STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

WTF | Message to The United Kingdom

Odinson

GA Member
World Power
Jul 12, 2018

585nBvcoXnyyyhzOq3H7k6wZFbM7GolhuwEuO0MlBzyar_PKI6T39HZooai09LSegRHkaDKkk14dC28sYroK8Xy-O3rdLVSPtAFjijdufVJCWyWdANjk3yVXbU05XQ2-ovhQxe5L1netYp3lwwfWWQ

[TR][TD]

OFFICE OF
THE EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR

ENCRYPTED MESSAGE
[TR][TD]

TO: Leon Hurst, British Trade Director to The World Trade Forum Jamie
FROM: Jay Stevens, Executive Director of The World Trade Forum

Mister Hurst,

I would like to welcome you and the United Kingdom to the World Trade Forum. At this time, myself and the rest of the team at the WTF are starting to get comfortable at our offices at the World Trade Center in New York. I look forward to meeting you there sometime this year. However, before we meet for The World Trade Forum 1997, there is some general information about international commerce which we would like to inform you about, and there is some information that the Forum needs to gather about your delegation's goals and policies.

1. Firstly, I want to help you understand what our mission is, and how it will be such a significant benefit to your nation. The following are the major exports of our members (with the overlapping resources being shown in quantities greater than "x1"):

x1 Amber
x3 Automobiles (cars)
x1 Aircraft, spacecraft
x1 Car Parts
x2 Computers
x2 Copper
x2 Electrical Machinery and Equipment
x1 Integrated Circuits
x2 Machinery
x1 Meat/Crops
x1 Medical Instruments
x1 Mineral Fuels Including Oil
x2 Natural Gas
x1 Optical, Technical and Medical Apparatus
x1 Organic Chemicals
x4 Pharmaceuticals
x1 Precious Metals
x1 Refined Petroleum
x1 Sulfur
x1 Vegetable Foodstuffs

As you can see, this is a significant list of valuable and diverse resources. If all of these products, other than the ones you already have, are imported into your country, it will benefit your people significantly. While we do want to export your nation's products as much as possible, our primary objective is to ensure that all of these resources are imported into your country for the benefit of your people. We will ensure that you get trade routes for all of these products, since you are a member of the WTF.

2. In order to ensure that your country is able to import all of these products, and export as many of yours as possible, we ask that your country suspends all normal commercial tariffs and fees on other members of the WTF. This would essentially mean that the WTF will act as a large free trade organization. While this is not mandatory, it's likely that it will significantly diminish the possibility that your country will be successful in trading with the other members of the WTF. Will you agree to suspend commercial tariffs and fees with other members of the WTF?

3. Does your nation prefer sea trade, air trade, or trade by rail (for nations which border you), or does this detail not matter?

4. What ports of entry are open for trade vessels to be sent to your country? (Specific, ports, airports, train stations)

5. Do you already own and operate vessels for trade, or would you like the WTF to acquire these for you? NOTE: The WTF has access to American commercial trade ships, aircraft, and trains. Because you are a Full Member, we will be able to get you any of these products nearly at break-even price. If you say yes to this question, we will organize your trade routes, and then recommend the most sensible vehicles for you to review.

We are presently gathering this information from other members of the WTF. After we gather all of this information, we will formulate a complicated network of trade routes to ensure everyone benefits as much as possible, and receives all possible products from other members. When we do that, we will get back to you and other members, and make our proposal. I look forward to hearing your response. Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns.

Jay Stevens
Executive Director of The World Trade Forum
[/TD][/TR][/TD][/TR]

Last edited:

Jamie

Admin
GA Member
World Power
Jan 6, 2018

Ministry of Foreign Affairs

To:Jay Stevens
Cc:
SubjectRe:WTF Membership
Security Level:Private / Encrypted

Dear Jay Stevens,

Thank you for the warm introduction to the World Trade Forum, in which, we look forward to a prosperous future with the United Kingdom working with you. In relation to the questions posed, please find my responses below:

We agree to suspend commerical tariffs and fees to other World Trade Forum members. We are accomodating for all forms of trade, whether via ports, airports or train stations and are open to all ports within the United Kingdom been utilized for trade routes. Of course, these are monitored internally by port authorities but there is no issue that would prevent specific ports been used. If this changes, we will inform you. We have a number of Trade Vessels, and given we would need to pay for these anyway, we will arrange for the vessels to be purchased for the Merchant Navy.

I hope this helps, please let me know if you have any further questions.

Kind Regards,
LHurst
Leon Hurst
Ministry of Foreign Affairs
?mofa@gov.co.uk​
☎️03700 00 22 44​
✉️Ministry of Foreign Affairs, King Charles Street, London, SW1​

Odinson

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member