STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

Young and in Love

Joe

Junior
Aug 4, 2018
OOC Note: forgive me but i have a desire to write romance so here is where all my cute headcanons about the prince and princess will go into

"May I have some privacy, please Greta?" Princess Gabriella said to her chambermaid, not unkindly as she swept into the room and tossed her purse onto the bed.

"Yes, your highness." The old woman bowed as she hastily shuffled out, only to almost be barreled over by Prince Antonio.

"Che cazzo! Gabby ple-... Oh, sorry Greta!" Prince Antonio hastily said, stopping at his heels.

"Your highness," Greta greeted. She was a veteran at the palace, having served as the chief chambermaid since the 70s. Whereas, Antonio had Giovanni as his chief advisor and dear friend, Gabriella (when she stayed here at least) always had Greta to speak to. To help adjust to womanhood. To learn the intricacies of the Royal Court in Roma compared to the rural and intimate land of Sicily. To also lend an ear when she wanted to bemoan about the lack of attention from boys... or a boy.

Of course, there was little bemoaning about it now, more-so cheerful chatter now that the two were...in whatever they were. Dating? A betrothal? A courtship? Greta could count the number of individuals who knew of their secret relationship on two hands.

Greta turned to look at Gabriella, who was hanging up her jacket. From the red, angry face of her dear Gabby (who was a daughter to her) and the stuttering of a boy who was known to be able to deliver impromptu, beautiful, and concise speeches that could last hours, Greta could only assume that the idiot boy did something to make Gabby upset. She had half a mind to hit him over the head with a broom as she had done when he was a young boy running around the grounds with Gabby!

"Out of the way, boy." Greta hissed, making the fearless Army airborne officer jump aside in terror. "I see you have made my dear Gabriella upset!"

"Gre-... Greta, no! It's not like that. Che cazzo-.."

"LANGUAGE!" Greta cried shrilly, wagging a finger. "Do you try to give me a heart attack, boy? Do they not teach you discipline in the Regia?! I ought to make you scrub the pots as I did when you were a child because it obviously did not instill character enough. Making your dear love upset, what did you do? Did you speak of another woman? Did you ignore her for the whole day? Did you step on her dress? Tell me boy!"

"He was watching the race cars on the TV set over my shoulder when we were out at lunch." Gabriella spat out.

Greta gasped in horror, clutching her heart.

"THE RACE CARS?!"

"Only every few moments!" Antonio sputtered in defense, holding up his hands from the inevitable beating. "It's Michael Schumacher-..."

"THE RACE CARS?!" Greta screamed, throwing up her hands and pushing past Antonio and going out into the hallway. "Oh my, dear god. Che cazzo, this boy! He will give me a heart attack, dear lord. Hear my prayers, oh my good lord, he will break my beautiful Gabriella's heart into tiny pieces. God, please help this boy understand. PLEASE, god. Your grandfather is rolling around in his grave, to ignore the future Queen of this realm for metal deathboxes, my god."

Leaving a baffled and stunned Antonio behind, she walked away, continuing to rave and beg for God to come and end Antonio's love for Formula 1 and his neglectment of Princess Gabriella.

As Antonio saw her round the corner and heard her clicking footsteps fade away, Antonio blew out a sigh of relief and turned back to the second part of the Gauntlet: a frosty Gabriella.

"She is getting worse and worse with the dramatics, let me tell you." Antonio said, extending the olive branch.

"Hmph." Gabriella folded her arms.

"Gabby," Antonio approached, holding out his arms. "My beautiful, beautiful Gabby."

Gabby scowled, narrowing her eyes. Do your worst, bastardo.

"My beautiful, love of my life Gabby." Antonio sang, coming closer.

The scowl began to fade, the corners of her lips turning up. Keep going.

"My brilliant, intelligent, kind-hearted princess Gabby." Antonio wrapped his arms around her, looking down at her.

"You forgot goddess incarnate." Gabby pointed out.

"Goddess incarnate!" Antonio piped up, brushing a stray hair of blonde out of her eyes. "Silly me. How could I forget?"

"You never play fair, Antonio." Gabby giggled. "Just to let you off the hook, I counted. You spent 5 minutes looking at the cars over the course of a 2 hour dinner. There's some interest charged, so you owe me 8 minutes of attention. We can call it even at 10."

Gabby knew in her heart that Greta would have told her to let him sweat it out more, but hey, what are you going to do when you're young and in love?