STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[Èire] Message to Sudan

Dragon

32 County Republic of Ireland
Sep 1, 2018
Encrypted and Encoded

From Sean Cosgrave, Irish minister of defense
To The Defense Forces of Sudan

Greetings, my name is Sean Cosgrave, Ireland's minister of defense writing to inform you of my armed forces decision to sell 25 Mitsubishi 1 fighters for the price of 30,0000 seeing as the air force would like to make room for new fighters within the next four years. If you are interested in pursuing this deal please feel free to reply at your earliest convenience.

Sincerely,
Sean Cosgrave

@KangNa

KangNa

Republic of Indonesia
Jun 27, 2019
Encrypted and Classified

Republic of the Sudan

To: Minister Cosgrave, Republic of Ireland

Subject: Equipment sale

Dear Minister Cosgrave,

It is good to receive contact from you. I must say, this is a good offer; we are certainly interested in this. What condition are these Mitsubishi 1 fighters in? If they are in perfect condition, consider this a deal done.

Also, I have been informed of your governments recent gift. This is very kind and much appreciated. On the behalf of Sudan, I thank you. It will be put to good use.

Regards,

Awad Ibn Auf
Minister of Defence of the Republic of the Sudan

@Dragon

Dragon

32 County Republic of Ireland
Sep 1, 2018
Encrypted and Encoded
Re: Equipment Sale

Dear Mr. Auf, I'm glad to have received a response from you as fast as I did. The offer being made in question is one of financial necessity and commercial benefit, my country is currently deep in debt and given that we are in debt the upkeep need for such aircraft is wildly expensive therefore it is only right that we sell a few of our aircraft in order to round out the current situation. The condition of these fighters are pretty good though we've never deployed them in pursuit of combat as we are neutrals acting only in self defense and nothing more.

With regards to the recent gift, your country is most welcome and it is my hope that Ireland and Sudan can foster close ties with one another.

Sincerely,
Sean Cosgrave

@KangNa

KangNa

Republic of Indonesia
Jun 27, 2019
Encrypted and Classified

Republic of the Sudan

To: Minister Cosgrave, Republic of Ireland

Subject: Equipment sale

Dear Minister Cosgrave,

There is no need to explain your motives of this sale; we understand. We will transfer the payment of $300,000 for these 25 Mitsubishi 1 fighters shortly and expect them to be delivered to us a soon as possible

To add, we insist that this sale is kept under the radar and undisclosed. We have heard of your recent declaration of war upon the United Kingdom and we do not want to be associated with it or any aggressive action upon a foreign state.

Regards,

Awad Ibn Auf
Minister of Defence of the Republic of the Sudan

@Dragon

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaiser Willheim II