STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[Èire] Phonecall to Britain

Dragon

32 County Republic of Ireland
Sep 1, 2018
Taoiseach Ó Cuimín, Èire's head of government would place a phonecall to his British counterpart, Jericho Bourne via an encrypted line from his office in Dublin.

"Good Afternoon, Your Excellency." He said waiting from a response from the other side of the line.

@Jamie

Jamie

Admin
GA Member
World Power
Jan 6, 2018
Due to been otherwise engaged, the call was redirected to Kyle Chamberlain, the First Secretary of State.

"Good Afternoon.
Unfortunately Mr Bourne is currently in Norway for discussions surrounding the Gotland but I am more than authorized to discuss any topics with yourself. How may I help you?"

@Dragon

Dragon

Sep 1, 2018
"Very well, your excellency. I would like to discuss the somewhat contentious topic of Northern Ireland and the future of partition."

@Jamie

Jamie

Admin
GA Member
World Power
Jan 6, 2018
"Where would you like to begin? As usual, and as before, the discussion of partition isn't something we're very open with so I suspect this will be a short call."

@Dragon

Dragon

Sep 1, 2018
"Glad, you asked! Lately, the political left in an attempt to gain the support of the masses has resorted to purposing bill in Dàil Èireann in a bid to reverse and unite Ireland after almost a 100 years since its partition. Might I have permission from Her Majesty's Government to conduct an all Ireland referendum on the matter? This will allow my country to take note of the current situation and perhap lay the foundation for a peaceful reunification suitable for catholics and protestants." The Taoiseach asked politely.

@Jamie

Jamie

Admin
GA Member
World Power
Jan 6, 2018
"I regret to inform you but the British Government has no mandate on hosting a referendum in Northern Ireland regarding separation from the United Kingdom. We have seen no opposition within our borders, only from Ireland itself regarding the independence of Northern Ireland."

@Dragon

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jvasa