STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[Èire - Republic of Ireland] message to Hakim Usta

Dragon

32 County Republic of Ireland
Sep 1, 2018
Encrypted and Encoded

From Gerald Monahan, Foreign Minister of Èire
To Hakim Usta, Iron Ring delegate (Ottoman State)

After careful consideration of all the facts in play, I as foreign minister of Èire would like to partake in the process of my country's admission into the Iron Ring. It is my hope that this process will ensure the continued existence of Irish sovereignty and neutrality in an increasingly uncertain world.

Sincerely,
Gerald Monahan

@Retroliser

Retroliser

-Insert Intriguing Title Here-
Sep 6, 2018
Upon receiving the message, Hakim immediately drafted an email to the other members of The Iron Ring.
@NagandEmerald @Jace

Ottoman%20Flag.png

Ottoman Delegation To
The Iron Ring

Logo%201.png

To: Karl Diercke, Katherine Wei
Cc:
Hakim Usta

Subject: Potential Member

ENCRYPTED/SECRET/PRIVATE
Dear Delegates,

I have been approached by the foreign minister for Ireland, who has asked permission to join The Iron Ring. Naturally, in accordance with Article 6, this requires us to be unanimous in our decision to allow them to accede to The International Cooperation Accord. I have also forwarded the email sent to me by The Irish.

Encrypted and Encoded

To Hakim Usta, Iron Ring delegate (Ottoman State)

After careful consideration of all the facts in play, I as foreign minister of Èire would like to partake in the process of my country's admission into the Iron Ring. It is my hope that this process will ensure the continued existence of Irish sovereignty and neutrality in an increasingly uncertain world.

Sincerely,
Gerald Monahan

NagandEmerald

His Imperial & Royal Majesty, Friedrich IV
Aug 18, 2018
@Jace @Retroliser

German International Cooperation Bureau
Secure & Encrypted

To: Office of the Turkish International Cooperation Bureau; Office of the Singaporean International Cooperation Bureau
CC: Office of the Reich Chancellery — Deutsches Reich; Office of the Federal Ministry for the Royal Household — Deutsches Reich; Office of the Federal Minister of Foreign Affairs — Deutsches Reich
From: Office of the German International Cooperation Bureau — The Iron Ring
Subject: RE: Potential Member

Fellow delegates,

I can safely say that I would be fine with the Irish sending a delegation to Munich. However, after the issues of South America, I think it should still be discussed on the viability of Ireland's communication skills, based on their rather scattered foreign policy that both prides neutrality yet takes sides. Please provide your thoughts on the matter, and whether you would agree on Ireland being allowed into the International Cooperation Accord.

Thank you,
Karl Diercke
Consul of the German International Cooperation Bureau
Der Fünfte Deutsche Reich

✆ +49 89 290671

✉ Diercke@auswartigesamt.de

■ Residenzstraße 1, 80333 München, Germany

Retroliser

Sep 6, 2018
@NagandEmerald @Jace

Ottoman%20Flag.png

Ottoman Delegation To
The Iron Ring

Logo%201.png

To: Karl Diercke, Katherine Wei
Cc:
Hakim Usta

ENCRYPTED/SECRET/PRIVATE
Dear Delegates,

While Irish foreign policy has been incredibly schizophrenic, we must also recognise that, at no point, can Ireland, or any other member of The Iron Ring, exert influence over us that we have not provided explicit consent to. As such, we should be open to accepting members while preventing our national interests from clouding our judgement.

Yours sincerely,
Hakim Usta

Jace

His Royal Majesty, King Vincent Wei I.
Aug 27, 2018
TOP SECRET | ENCRYPTED

Fellow Delegates,

Putting the policy of the Irish government aside, including Ireland into the Iron Ring would be a popular move in regards to our Kingdom here in Asia. We maintain a close relationship with the Irish Republic, and have been lucky enough to achieve an insight past its seemingly ever-changing foreign policy. At the heart of their social experiments is a desire to do well by their country, and their people. It's my belief that many nations have done wrong by treating certain states like pariahs, and in the process create the grounds for actual ones to grow. The Iron Ring should stand above that, and perhaps the values we all share might find their way adapted into the Irish homeland in some form in the future.

That's my two-cents on the issue, in any case. On behalf of our King, my vote for Ireland to join is a yes.

Regards,
Katherine Wei
KOS Royal Ambassador | Delegate to the Iron Ring

@Retroliser @NagandEmerald @Dragon

NagandEmerald

His Imperial & Royal Majesty, Friedrich IV
Aug 18, 2018
@Jace @Retroliser @Dragon

German International Cooperation Bureau
Secure & Encrypted

To: Office of the Turkish International Cooperation Bureau; Office of the Singaporean International Cooperation Bureau
CC: Office of the Reich Chancellery — Deutsches Reich; Office of the Federal Ministry for the Royal Household — Deutsches Reich; Office of the Federal Minister of Foreign Affairs — Deutsches Reich
From: Office of the German International Cooperation Bureau — The Iron Ring

Fellow delegates,

If we are all in agreement then, I see no reason as to why the state of Èire must not be allowed to join the Iron Ring. Since you were the first to be contacted about this, Mr. Usta, I believe the responsibility should fall to you to tell the Irish government the good news. However, I must point out that I was more concerned from a standpoint of the Iron Ring itself, more than my own national interests: the Irish's 'schizophrenic' foreign policy could clash with a number of our own goals for the Iron Ring. That is more of a concern from myself, than I would assume from either of you, but I cannot overstate that we should, at the very least, attempt to keep a close eye on the Irish delegation until they can prove to host a consistent foreign policy, for that may interfere with cooperation efforts on all of our parts.

Thank you,
Karl Diercke
Consul of the German International Cooperation Bureau
Der Fünfte Deutsche Reich

✆ +49 89 290671

✉ Diercke@auswartigesamt.de

■ Residenzstraße 1, 80333 München, Germany

Retroliser

Sep 6, 2018
@Dragon

Ottoman%20Flag.png

Ottoman Delegation To
The Iron Ring

The%20Iron%20Ring.png

To: Gerald Monahan
Cc:
Hakim Usta

ENCRYPTED/SECRET/PRIVATE
Dear sir,

After relaying your request to the other delegates, we have unanimously decided to accept. You are officially the fourth member of The Iron Ring. We await the arrival of your chosen delegate in Munich.

Yours Faithfully,
Hakim Usta

Dragon

32 County Republic of Ireland
Sep 1, 2018
Encrypted and Encoded
To Hakim Usta, Turkish Delegate to Iron Ring

I am most pleased to hear of this and will see to it that I spread the news to my countrymen. As for sending a delegate to attend a summit in Munich, I will see to it that one is prepared as soon as possible.

Sincerely, Gerald Monahan

Todays Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaiser Willheim II