STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

كوريا] قناة دبلوماسية مع العراق]

Jay

Dokkaebi
GA Member
Oct 3, 2018

2560px-Flag_of_the_Government_of_the_Republic_of_Korea.png

1280px-Emblem_of_South_Korea.png

2560px-Flag_of_South_Korea.png

To: Iraqi Government < Isaq frayr >

Subject: العراق] العلاقات بين العراق و كوريا]

Security: Private and encrypted Protected by the NIS and MoFA DPB
الإخوة والأخوات الأعزاء
.مبروك على صعودك الى السلطة في العراق. عرف أن التأريخ العراقية كان صعب ومليئة بالقضايا ومشاكل. عرف أيضن أن العراقيون واحد من الشعب الصامد في العلم انشالله سيطور دولكم. أوريد أنكم أن تعرفون كوريا معكم و لو يمكنانا أن نساعدك بس لسم أن ترسلن و لو يمكنانا أن نساعد سنفعل مذا يمكنون.علاقاتنا الدبلوماسية يمكن أن تتحسن و نريد أن نعرف مذا رؤية وخطط لبلدك. الوقت الحكم العسكري انتهئ وعلينا أن نعمل مع بعد لمنح حياة العراقيين ليكون أفضل. إنني أتطلع إلى ردكم وأن نتقرب العراق وكوريا.يمكننا أن نتعلم من بعضنا البعض ويمكننا تقدم معًا. مستقبلنا مع بعض إشراقًا أكثر لو كنا وحده انشاءلله.

تفضلوا بقبول فائق الاحترام
السفير جانغ كيونغووك
سفير لالعراق​

جمهورية كوريا
وزارة الخارجية
جميع المعلومات محمية من الإفراج عنها بموجب قانون أمن الاتصالات الدبلوماسية لعام أصصح
يقتصر العرض المصرح به على أولئك الذين يتم إرسال نسخة إليهم عبر البريد الإلكتروني ونسخة نسخة منها ونسخة مخفية الوجهة​

Isaq frayr

King of Morocco
Jun 15, 2021

1280px-Flag_of_Iraq.svg (1).png

flag (3).png

To: Corean Governemant Jay

Subject : relations between Iraq and Corea

سلام تام بوجود مولانا الامام

It is a great honor for us to form an alliance with you dear ruler of korea, i hope that through this alliance we will be able to achieve the impossible economically and militarily without forgetting that you are one of our first guests at the palace from Wadiah just after its opening, we will be texting you about it in a short time .

Iraqi Republic
Ministry of Foreign Affairs

Last edited:

Jay

Dokkaebi
GA Member
Oct 3, 2018

Dear Minister,

Thank you for your previous email. I look forward to cooperating with your government. I hope that we can meet in person to discuss trade and cooperation and how to bring our countries closer as partners. I await your response, and hope you have a wonderful afternoon.

جمهورية كوريا
وزارة الخارجية
جميع المعلومات محمية من الإفراج عنها بموجب قانون أمن الاتصالات الدبلوماسية لعام أصصح
يقتصر العرض المصرح به على أولئك الذين يتم إرسال نسخة إليهم عبر البريد الإلكتروني ونسخة نسخة منها ونسخة مخفية الوجهة

Dear our dear friends,
Congratulations on your entrance to power. Iraq's recent history has been difficult. With a number of issues and problems. But I also know that the Iraqis are one of the resilient people, and hopefully, you will be able to together, develop your countries. The Republic of Korea is here to help with that process and if we can help you, please let us know.

I hope that our diplomatic relations can improve and I hope we can understand what your country's vision and plans are. The time of military rule is over and we have to work with the will to give the lives of Iraqis to be better. I look forward to your response and to help bring Iraq and Korea closer. I know we can learn from each other and that we can move forward together faster. Our future together would be much brighter together than if we were alone, God willing.

Yours truly,
Ambassador Jang Kyung Wook
Ambassador to Iraq

Isaq frayr

King of Morocco
Jun 15, 2021

iraq flag.png

Coat_of_arms_of_Iraq_(2008–present).svg.png

flag (10).png

Encrypted Message

To : JangKyungwook@mofa.kr.gov
Fuad Hussein, Minister of foreign affairs, arab cooperation and Iraqis residing abroad

Dear minister,

Our country will not find anything better than an alliance with you, I accept your proposal for a personal meeting between us and I invite you to the Palace king Faycal Bin Ghazi where we will meet you could also bring back the members you would like from your government we will know how to welcome you and as a reminder our country will not like to lose the friendship of Korea because Korea was one of the first countries to come to the aid of Iraq during its hard fighting during the war of golf, well we look forward to your reply.

Cordialy,
Ministr of Foreign Affairs, arab cooperation and Iraqis residing abroad
Fuad Hussein

Jay

Dokkaebi
GA Member
Oct 3, 2018

Dear Minister,

I look forward to our meeting to discuss how our countries can expand cooperation and development. Please let me know a time favorable to you and we will make it work.

Kind regards,

جمهورية كوريا
وزارة الخارجية
يقتصر العرض المصرح به على أولئك الذين يتم إرسال نسخة إليهم عبر البريد الإلكتروني ونسخة نسخة منها ونسخة مخفية الوجهة

Isaq frayr

King of Morocco
Jun 15, 2021

iraq flag.png

flag (10).png

Encrypted Message

To : JangKyungwook@mofa.kr.gov Jay
Fuad Hussein, Minister of foreign affairs, arab cooperation and Iraqis residing abroad

Dear Ministr,

We give you an appointment next week in Baghdad because at the moment we are concerned with some projects launched by our government for Christmas.
I look forward to meeting you and discussing with our presidents the future joint projects of our countries, and I hope that this relationship between our countries will last forever in good and bad times.
Otherwise please send us the list of personnel and vehicles you want to send us, they can be sent tomorrow if you want.

Cordialy,
Fuad Hussein, minister of foreign affairs, arab cooperation and Iraqis residing abroad