STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[天朝] Déjà Vu Part 2

Centurius

Apprentice
Aug 15, 2018
Everything in this thread below this notice encrypted, secured and classified
From: Her Imperial Majesty Yuan Zhi, Daughter of Heaven, Lady of Ten Thousand Years, the People’s Empress
To: Shinzō Abe, Prime Minister of the People's Republic of Japan

Subject: Celestial-Japanese Relations

Prime Minister,

While the history between our peoples is one filled with conflicts, the previous government and our own have made great strides in restoring friendly relations between the Celestial Empire and Japan. It is my hope that we may build upon these relations and set the base for a lasting friendship and a more stable and secure Asia. As such I would like to propose a meeting between yourself and the Chairman of my Council of Ministers who also led the last diplomatic exchange with Japan. Through cooperation we may both increase in strength. As a show of good faith, the Celestial Empire will recognize your claim on the Senkaku Islands and withdraw its own claims to that territory.

Sincerely,
Yuan Zhi

@king4turtle

Wow41

Emperor of Indomnesia
Aug 23, 2018
From: Shinzō Abe, Prime Minister of the People's Republic of Japan
To: Her Imperial Majesty Yuan Zhi, Daughter of Heaven, Lady of Ten Thousand Years, the People’s Empress

We decided to accept the meeting between the Chairman of Council of Ministers of the Celestial Empire and myself. We would also like to invite the Chairman to the imperial palace in Tokyo.

As for the Senkaku Islands we want to thank you for the recognition but we will also kindly refuse the recognition. The recognition may do more harm then good to the global community. That is why we should discuss the Senkaku Islands dispute with the Republic of Taiwan, The Celestial Empire And Japan together.

King Regards
Prime Minister Shinzo Abe
@Centurius

Todays Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaiser Willheim II