STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

A Mysterious Letter [Mexico to the U.S.]

Drivindeath

United Mexican States
Contributor
Aug 14, 2020
Odinson
(Only those with eyes on the envelope would have knowledge of it or the letter.)
An early morning in January
Early in the morning a man sits in a bunker and begins to write his letter. He would address it to the White House. He would place the letter along with an old pre-paid cell phone. Another individual would bring it to a post office drop box and squeeze it inside then vanish from the area. It would be mailed from Texas, although the return address would be to Mexico.
1663462833745.png

Inside the phone would be one number without a name to it. It would also be tagged to speed dial # "2"
1663462969730.png
1663462570857.jpeg

1663461682664.jpeg

Last edited:

Odinson

GA Member
World Power
Jul 12, 2018
Private​

The letter, which was at first lost in the tens-of-thousands of other letters that were regular sent to the White House by American citizens and people from all over the world, would eventually be read by someone in the adjacent Executive Office Building. Because there was some hint at a criminal or diplomatic element, the letter was handed over to the Secret Service who forwarded it to the FBI. The letter was brushed for fingerprints and the envelope was swabbed for DNA from a person licking it closed. Within two hours, the Director of the FBI was made aware that they had a positive partial-match on a fingerprint for the infamous El Chapo on a letter that had his signature - or a version very close to it. The Director, who was on his way to California from Washington, had his plane turn around and fly him back to the East Coast. He ordered that immediate action be taken on the letter.

Henry Barker, from the Washington office of the Bureau, sat in a room with a dozen other agents, hostage negotiators, violent crimes agents, and terrorist investigators as he picked up the cell phone (which had also been checked for prints and DNA) and pressed speed dial #2. If someone answered on the other line he would say, "This is Special Agent in Charge, Henry Barker from the Federal Bureau of Investigation. To whom am I speaking?"

Drivindeath

Last edited:

Drivindeath

United Mexican States
Contributor
Aug 14, 2020
Private
The phone would be answered as the man on the other side heard the introduction.

"Sir, the phone!" A voice could be heard.

"I told you not to answer it and to bring it strait to me if it rang." another voice could be heard in the distance. "This is Joaquin, I'm sure you know that. I'm also certain this line is being traced."
*If the phone was being traced it would show it leaving El Paso and heading north along I-25. The voice would be able to be traced back to El Chapo* "I have information for the U.S. Government, I hope I made my intentions clear in my letter. I'm willing to give up the entire Mexican Drug trade for witness protection of my family and myself. I also have no proof, but I know what the Mexican Government has planned for the future, and it will destabilize the entire region. I need to know I can trust you."

Odinson

Odinson

GA Member
World Power
Jul 12, 2018
Private

"Mister Guzmán," Barker said as the FBI began to trace the call. "We have received your package and your letter. I'm a senior agent with the Federal Bureau of Investigation in Washington. I can assure you that you can trust me. If you are actually Joaquín Guzmá, I can assure you that the Federal Government would be willing to offer protection to you and your family in exchange for valuable information that would lead to the arrest and prosecution of cartel leaders, other criminals, and other valuable intelligence... Where are you right now?" he asked as another agent dropped a notepad and a pencil in front of him.

Drivindeath

Todays Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaiser Willheim II