STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

African Republic of Liberia - End of the Civil War

JayBoss

African Republic of Liberia
May 5, 2020
Background:
The National Patriotic Front of Liberia, commanded by General Charles Taylor, have successfully defeated the government forces. Charles Taylor began to build his insurgent forces in 1985 after he received assistance from Libyan President Colonel Gaddafi. In 1989, the war began against the Samuel Doe regime. After 6 bloody and brutal years the fighting has come to a stop.

The military wing of the National Patriotic Front of Liberia have taken over as the provisional government.

1048379_1_1009liberia_standard.jpg

The people in Monrovia would take to the streets to celebrate to end of the civil war. Thousands would chant Charles Taylors name and his famous rebel slogan.

" HE KILLED MY MA, HE KILLED MY PA, BUT I WILL VOTE FOR HIM "

It was the same slogan used by General Taylor to gather support against the Samuel Doe regime.

Scan%2B7.jpg

The people would head towards the executive mansion, the residence of the previous regime head. There, Charles Taylor and his companions would be standing together.

In front of of them would be 4 wooden stakes lined up. On each stake, remaining high ranking members of the previous regime would be tied up with rope. Ex-President Samuel Doe had already been execute during the civil war in 1990. However the most important living associate of the previous regime was Hezekiah Bowen. Bowen was the commander of the government forces. Alongside him would be George Boley, Rosevelt Johnson and Joshua Blahiyi ( Aka General Butt naked. (OOC: That was actually his name)).

Charles Taylor would grab his speaker phone. He would begin to make a speech about the liberation of Liberia. He'd talk about restoring faith of the government and giving back to the people. All the generic talk youd expect to hear. He would end his speech by announcing the formal end of the civil war by the trial of the 4 men on the tied up on the wooden stakes.

charles97_2203055b.jpg

Charles Taylor get up from his seat. He'd ask for his security detail to bring him his loaded gold plated M1911, which he had received as a personal gift from Libyan Colonel Gadaffi. He would then approach the stakes and begin to speak on his speakerphone.

"It is time for the trial of these 4 traitors. I am formally taking the role as the judge, jury and the executioner..... if proven guilty". He would smile as the crowd gathered infront of the gates of the executive mansion would cheer.

General Taylor would start with Joshua Blahyi, aka General Butt Naked.

" General Butt Naked! Commander of the United Liberation Movement. You are very well known around here. You have been charged with TREASON, with ACTS OF TERRORISM, MURDER OF INNOCENTS, RAPE, PILAGE and ENSLAVEMENT. Do you plead guilty?"

" Not guilty " he would slowly respond

General Taylor would grab his microphone. " NOT GUILTY he says! Do we have any witnesses to support the charge?". The crowd would cheer in support. "The witnesses have spoken and their response is OVERWHELMING". The crowd would cheer further. The General would then raise his M1911 and empty his clip onto Joshua Blahyi.

The remaining prisoners on the stakes would begin to shout and plead for their lives after watching the horror of the execution. The Liberian people, who have become so numb to the violence, cheered in support. The General would give the same treatment to the remaining prisoners, and as expected they were all executed.

"People of Liberia. I promise you that these were the last bullets fired in this civil war. These men and those who fought with them committed crimes against HUMANITY. Those who remain will be brought to justice. As your leader I assure you that it is Liberians First. You have been a victim of these wars, of these power struggles. But I must assure you that it has now come to an end. Mark this day as the day we reclaimed our nation and the day that marks the beginning of a prosperous and powerful Liberia!

My message to the international community. Our generation knows nothing but war. Do not let the events today put you off. It is a personal business that had to be dealt with. But it is over now. I formally assume the position as the first President of the African Republic of Liberia!"

The General would end his speech there and follow his staff to the celebrations. The nation would celebrate the executions of the criminals and the warlord. However no one would know the man they had brought to power was an even bigger monster than any of those men could ever be.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bruhlord89