STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[ARG] Call to Brazil and the Rattanakosin Kingdom

Naio90

Federal Republic of Ethiopia
Contributor
Jul 1, 2018
The argentine Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs would make a private conference call to their brazilian and rattanakosin counterpats.

Alex JakeDorent

Alex

Kingdom of Greece
Apr 16, 2019
Extremely delayed, the Minister of Foreign Affairs would use a private and encrypted line to answer the call.

"Good day, how may I assist you?"

Naio90 JakeDorent

JakeDorent

The Empire of the Americas
Nov 14, 2019
Delayed also, the phone call would be answered by Chief Galego after it was properly encrypted and secured.

"
Good day, my apologies for the Delay."

Naio90 Alex

Naio90

Federal Republic of Ethiopia
Contributor
Jul 1, 2018
Once the videoconference was checked to be private and encrypted, the Foreign Minister would begin:

"Gentlemen, thank you for accepting our invitation for this videoconference. Aside from Brazil and the Rattanakosin Kingdom being Argentina's most important international partners I think we share some interests and philosophies regarding our nations economic development. I'm talkng about the importance of public investment and spending as a motor for the reactivation and expansion of our economies through the injection of money into the pockets of our people. This not only expands commerce and internal trade, by increasing consumption levels, but also has the key feature of providing modern and efficient infrastructure.

Improved transportation and communications results in a significant reduction in logistical costs, making our exports more competitive on the international level.

So, to boost this even more, and to also contribute to likeminded nations, the Argentine Republic has been devicing the guideliens for the establishment of a Development Bank, that has the goal to provide technical and financial assistance to nations that require it, at very low interest rates. The objective is not to make profit, but to help nations develop.

Basically, we would be talking of Council of nations that make voluntary contributions to the Bank, but that at the same time are entitled to make official requests to obtain funding for specific projects at reduced or 0 interest rates.

Argentina would make a significant initial contribution, to start with a decent amount of capital.
"

Alex JakeDorent

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jvasa