STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[ARG] Call to Germany

Naio90

Federal Republic of Ethiopia
Contributor
Jul 1, 2018
The argentine minister of security would call the VW headquarters in Germany.

Vaka

Vaka

The Kingdom of Norway
GA Member
Sep 26, 2020
Ralf Brandstaetter, The CEO of of Volkswagen would be contacted about the call through his secretary at the Volkswagen Head Quarters in Wolfsburg, Germany. He would take the call in his office on an unsecured line.

"Hello this Ralf Brandstaetter speaking. How may I help you this morning?"

Naio90

Naio90

Contributor
Jul 1, 2018
"Mr. Brandstaetter, how are you? My name is Diego Gonzalez, Minister of Security of Argentina. I wanted to talk to you regarding the acquisition of certain vehicle models to be used in our police forces.

Argentina , as you may know, currently has a VW assembly line in Argentina, and we could produce the vehicles here, but obviously we wanted your authorization before doing so. We would like to produce the vehicles, and transfer you the corresponding license costs. WOuld that work for your company?

We were looking at the VW Polo and VW Amarok.
"

Vaka

Vaka

The Kingdom of Norway
GA Member
Sep 26, 2020
"Yes Mr. Gonzalez. We would be happy to work up some figures for Licensing costs. We have don't currently have access to the VW Amarok but we do have access to the the VW Taro. Its a fantastic a 1 tonne pickup truck we introduced in January 1989. It comes in Single & Double Cab as well as the option of 2WD or 4WD and high torque diesels. As for licensing fees for the Toro and the Polo we usually charge $5,000.00 per unit. We can offer licenses for 100, 250, or 1000 units. The VW assembly line in Argentina should have all of the tools and parts necessary to produce each of the vehicles."

Naio90

Naio90

Contributor
Jul 1, 2018
"I understand. The Taro seems a reasonable alternative. We would be interested in acquiring licensing permits to manufacture 750 VW Polo and 250 VW Taro in the VW plants in Argentina. Per chance, does VW offer any motorcycles?"

Vaka

Vaka

The Kingdom of Norway
GA Member
Sep 26, 2020
"Total cost for both production licenses will be $5,000,000.00. Please make all payments out to...(OOC: Just transfer it to Germany to keep things simple as I haven't yet setup corporate accounts) We do not currently produce any type of motorbike at the moment. Although we have wanted to enter that market for some time to compete with other German Motorbike manufactures such as BMW. Your assembly line in Argentina should be able to produce many types of vehicles due to the interchangeability of our manufacturing process and similar part lines. Are there any other of our products that your would be interested in acquiring licensing for?"

Naio90

Naio90

Contributor
Jul 1, 2018
"Excellent. We will be transfering the indicated 5,000,000.00 to the accounts you mentioned.

I think thats it for the moment. We might look for additional equipment for our police forces, but I think those talks will have to be had with other german companies, such as Messerschmitt-Bölkow-Blohm (MBB) for security forces helicopters.

Thank you for your time!
"

Vaka