STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[ARG] Call to Thailand

Naio90

Federal Republic of Ethiopia
Contributor
Jul 1, 2018
"Yes, that is also a very interesting option. If you prefer we can carry on in that way. We would also be in agreement if you want to use the base with your own Royal Navy, or even deploy some ships or aircraft there. I'm sure that would help improving the efficiency with which our navie can work together.

If this is ok with you, we would be using approximately 750 million USD to build the basic infrastructure of the base, which we would transfer to you, together with the construction plans and layout.

Our idea is to station there a small detachment of warships to condcut antipiracy and patrolling operations, as well as some air wings incluidng maritime patrol aircrafts and long range reconaissance jets. Also, in case needed, we plan to have the logistical capacity to station a batallion of marines there, if circumstances demand it.
"

Alex

Alex

Kingdom of Greece
Apr 16, 2019
"I believe that this option would be far more easy and less complicated than if we were to switch around our navies and operate in a crowded area of water. You can transfer to be the construction plans and layout via fax and once the funds are transferred I'll have my ministers assure that the construction is done as quickly and efficient as possible.

These planned stationed detachments seem reasonable to us. We would hope to work alongside the Argentine navy to combat piracy in the Indian Ocean, the waters near Thailand, and near Aden."

Naio90

Naio90

Contributor
Jul 1, 2018
"Excellent. Im faxing you the specifications of the base we would required. Please feel free to make any suggestions, modifications, adaptations to the project. Do you thin 750 million uSD would be enough to cover the project? ANd do you happen to have an estimate of the completion date? As for the exact location, we trust your judgement on the exact spot, our only requirement is access to the Adaman Sea."

Private fax to the Rattanakosin Kingdom:

- Docks with capacity to host an number of large size ships (up to 8 large ships/frigate-destroyer sized, 12 small ships/corvette sized, few support ships)
- Construction of warehouses, deposits, fuel silos, repair docks.
- Construction of ramps and installation of loading cranes and refueling systems.
- Dragging of waterways to guarantee safe operation for large hull ships and submarines.
- Installation of naval and aerial surveillance radars.
- Establishment of a secure perimeter with security fences, cameras and control and checkpoints.
- Autonomous energy generator.
- Edification of living quarters for all crews and posted personnel. Including space for 500 marines.
- Aerial facilities, hangars, control tower, equipment, operation tarmac and 1x 3,962m runway.
- Underground hangars with direct access to the tarmac, capable of holding large sized aircrafts (Tu-22M3 size)
- Landing and air operation assists and systems.
- All other structures and systems required for the safe operations of argentine navy units (air and sea).

Alex

Alex

Kingdom of Greece
Apr 16, 2019
The Prime Minister would read over the faxed documents. "Yes, I believe we can make a total of 750,000,000.00USD work with what you have here. We will build the base in the location where we first planned to sell the Republic of Argentina territory. There your military personnel will have access to the Andaman Sea and be close enough to the other Rattanakosin naval bases to assure safety to the base, but not too close to interfere with each other. Once your government sends over the funds I'll have my people begin construction of the naval base and send to you the information regarding it. Of course, we'll assure that the construction remains highly encrypted to outside parties."

Naio90

Naio90

Contributor
Jul 1, 2018
"Great, I have just authorized the transfer of the funds, and they should complete the burocratic process soon.

Once completion if near, we will inform you of the units that we will be deploying there.
"

Alex

Alex

Kingdom of Greece
Apr 16, 2019
"That sounds good, Mr. President. I shall await for the transfer of the funds and your call once the completion date comes near."

If there was nothing else, PM Prem would end the call.

Naio90

Naio90

Contributor
Jul 1, 2018
"I've been informed that the funds have been transfered. Once everything is up and running I would suggest a new videoconference with representatives from our navies to discuss the anti piracy operations in the Indian and Adaman Sea."

Alex

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jvasa