STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2005

Month: February

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 29/09/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[ARG] Call to Thailand

Bossza007

I am From Thailand
GA Member
World Power
May 4, 2021
Yes, that's correct. We will construct renewable energy by constructing a 2 megawatts wind turbine which will cost 3$ million per wind turbine. It's can make 4,380 to 8,760 MWh per year and can produce electricity for 411 to 822 houses per year for a wind turbine, and please remember that this is just 25% and 50% factor only. We plan to build at least 100 wind turbines which could produce electricity for 41,100 to 82,200 houses per year. We would be gladful to have Argentina cooperate with our economy.

Naio90

Naio90

Federal Republic of Ethiopia
Contributor
Jul 1, 2018
"The Argentine Republic would be happy to contribute financially through the Argentine Cooperation and Development Agency with Thailand's development.

In order to give this bilateral cooperation the corresponding framework, my Minsitry of Foreign Affairs had this document prepared. Its a framework agreement on which we can base our cooperation. What do you think?

General Cooperation and Friendship Agreement
between the
Argentine Republic
and the

Republic of Thailand
The Argentine Republic and the Republic of Thailand, hereinafter known as "The Parties";

DESIRING to set the political foundations of their long-term, constructive and dynamic partnership, bilaterally and internationally,

CONFIRMING their respect for and commitment to democratic principles and norms in relations between sovereign states, which should be developed on the basis of partnership, mutual trust, adherence to the common values and ideals of freedom, democracy, justice, solidarity and human dignity,

CONFIRMING their observance of the rule of law, human rights and fundamental freedoms,

RECOGNIZING the long-standing historical, social and cultural links between both nations and societies,

Agree to:

1. Work in cooperation to identify areas of mutual interest and benefit with the objective to further integrate social and economic exchange.

2. Mantain a regular dialogue at the highest political level of the two countries on principal issues of their bilateral relations, on developments in their countries, as well as on issues of mutual and international concern.

3. Promote cooperation at all levels, including consultations between Foreign Ministers, legislative and executive bodies, public officials and private organizations with the aim of ensuring further expansion and deepening of their bilateral relations and of coordinating their stands on international issues.

4. Negotiate constructively on bilateral issues respecting each other's aspirations and interests.

5. Promote and facilitate favourable conditions for bilateral commercial activity, including trade and joint venture investment. They shall encourage entrepreneurial activities between the two countries.

6. Endevour to create favourable conditions for economic cooperation, fair and equitable business practices, market transparency, and greater exchanges of business information.

The present Agreement is in effect until cancelled by one of the Parties.

Signe in spanish and thai originals.

For the Argentine Republic: ___________________________
For the Republic of Thailand: ______________________________

Bossza007

Bossza007

I am From Thailand
GA Member
World Power
May 4, 2021
As the Prime Minister received the document, he would look at the document and read it carefully.

"This is excellent mister President, I am always happy to sign the document that could develop our relationship and the country. We have many projects to develop our country. From my understanding, 6 new hospitals would have finished the construction now. Should I sign it now? Or there is anything else to do?"

If yes then the Prime minister would sign the document with gladfulness.

Naio90

Naio90

Contributor
Jul 1, 2018
"If you think it is suitable, we can proceed to subsribing it now."

The argentine President would sign the Agreement next to the isgnature of his thai counterpart and pass the finished Document to an aide for its publishing and safekeeping.

"The Argentine Republic would like to materialize the cooperation with Thailand on the aforementioned renewable energy farms through a 450,000,000.00 grant, specifically to be used on that project. We also would like to hear more details on other projects you would like to have the Argentine Cooperation and Development Agency look into, such as these new hospital you mentioned."

Bossza007

Bossza007

I am From Thailand
GA Member
World Power
May 4, 2021
"Yes, The Hospital project I mentioned early is a project to expand Public Health services in the province where there are born and death rates close to each other. The hospital itself is 266,190 square feet and 120 beds including Emergency room beds. We have given the total fund of $112,065,990 per hospital to make an advanced medium size hospital. There are other projects with a total fund of over 2 billion dollars like the Rural area electrification project, BTS Skytrain project, school expansion project. Our government plan to increase the well-being of the citizen in our country and develop the country to a developed nation."

Naio90

Naio90

Contributor
Jul 1, 2018
"Good. I will instruct our Ministry of Foreign Affairs to transfer the mentioned 450 million USD to cover the construction of the renewable energy farm. The development of the other projects you mentioned.

How is the modernization and expansion of your armed forces coming?
I was thinking about possible joint exercises between our forces, considering we have a Destroyer deployed in the indian ocean, that could be used for that matter."

Bossza007

Bossza007

I am From Thailand
GA Member
World Power
May 4, 2021
"Currently, there are around 28,000 people in service, with another 20,000 in training. I must emphasize that we have a large fund per personnel, which is $50,000 for a basic program. In terms of a joint exercise, our military forces are now unavailable for such an exercise. Right now, there is an unpleasant scenario that might lead to a fight in our country. This is not because I do not trust you; it is for national security reasons. If there is not anything in the way right now, I would want to see our country work on more than only economic and human issues.

Do you mind if I ask a question? Russia is now embroiled in a battle. Have you gotten any inside information?"

Naio90

Naio90

Contributor
Jul 1, 2018
"In what other fielsd do you think cooperation between our nations could be achieved? My Government is willing to hear proposals.

Regarding Russia, not much is known. We are in communication with the central Government and have communicated to them our support in mantaining the rule of law and democracy against sedicious factions. Apparently there are several rebel groups threatening to take over the country and impose their own agendas. We suspect some of the parties might be even supported by foreign powers, who would benefit from more "aligned" people sitting in the Kremlin.
"

Bossza007

• Wow
Reactions: Jay

Bossza007

I am From Thailand
GA Member
World Power
May 4, 2021
"Would Argentina help us renovate and repair the road in our country? The national highway and the rural highway will be considered to be given a fund to the project by the council, We have more than 60 million kilometers of road lengths in the country, but we won't be able to repair them all in one time. If there is support from other agency things would be easier in the council. There will have new sports centers to be considered in the council as well. We plan to build a new sports center in every province in Thailand if the first project pass I believe there will be a sports center in every district to be built. Does Argentina interest to help us build the 77 sport center in Thailand? Most of the funds in this year would go to Public Sector and Infrastructure."

Naio90

Naio90

Contributor
Jul 1, 2018
"I see there are multiple projects were the involvement of the Argentine Development and Cooperation Agency would proof useful. I understand that the ADCA's regional manager for Asia-Pacific is currently fninishing up some talks in Korea, but I would recommend to schedule a meeting with her in Bangkok to discuss the ADCA's involvement in these projects, and funding. i will talk to them and request them to travel to Thailand to see and assess everything right there.

Switching over to international politics. I recall you mentioned one of your foreign policy goals was to grow in terms of international influence. Do you have plans to achieve that? Is your nation currently involved in the Global Assembly affairs?
"

Bossza007

Bossza007

I am From Thailand
GA Member
World Power
May 4, 2021
"Yes, we have a plan to achieve that. We are currently in the first stage. At this stage, we focus on improving the relationship with all nations. When we have a good relationship with every nation, a diplomatic power will start to grow fast.

We also have a plan for each continent, but not every country yet. About Global Assembly, we have been involved with The Strategic Arms Registrar and the 1997 Monetary Foundation. Does Argentina have a plan for Southeast Asia? If everything success, I believe there will be a reformation of ASEAN."

Naio90

Todays Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mr-iran