STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: February

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 31/03/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[Argentina] Call to Brazil

Naio90

Federal Republic of Ethiopia
Contributor
Jul 1, 2018
Argentine Minister of Defense, Juan Manuel Cauteruccio, would set a private call to his brazilian counterpart.

@Moe

Moe

His Dudeness
Jul 2, 2018
Brazil Defense Minister Oscar DeSilva would pick up and encrypted phone line. "Hello, Minister Cauteruccio. I guess we have a lot to discuss. Don't we?'

@Naio90

Naio90

Contributor
Jul 1, 2018
"Minister DeSilva, how are you? I'm sorry to bother you, but we have currently a fleet stationed off French Guayana, on international waters. I would like to request you permission to send the replenishment vessels embbeded in it to dock and resupply in the nearest brazilian port. Only unarmed auxiliary vessels would be entering brazilian waters.

With that sorted.. Indeed, we would like to hear your approach on the currently unfolding events."

@Moe

Moe

His Dudeness
Jul 2, 2018
Yes, of course, the nearest Brazilian port would be in the State of Amapa, just southeast of French Guyana. Even though now a peace agreement has been signed, you saolors are welcomed at our port for some R&R if you like."

@Naio90

Naio90

Contributor
Jul 1, 2018
"Thank you, actually, with the peace agreement being now in effect, We would ask your authorization to move the entire fleet for supplying there. Once back in shape we would love the opportunity to carry out a joint exercise."

@Moe

Moe

His Dudeness
Jul 2, 2018
"Consider it done. We can move some of our sizeable fleet to other smaller bases for the time being. And while we are at it, why don't you meet me in Amapa State. You can visit the air base and naval station there as well as our top secret off shore base as well. I can meet you there and give you private tours and get your thoughts. We can also visit the Saint Peter now that it is fully operational."

@Naio90

Naio90

Contributor
Jul 1, 2018
"I can inform you now that we have deployed naval and aerial units to St. Peter & St. Paul Archipielago, and we will be soon shipping one of our Maritime Long Range Radars there.

Regarding other issues, I spoke with the President, who insisted on further strenghten our training together with the brazilian forces, while we wait for the CIS Wargame to take shape. I would suggest we carry out a simulated naval-air engagement on our coast, we can do it in Argentina or Brazil."

@Moe

Moe

His Dudeness
Jul 2, 2018
"I would like to train an amphibious invasion on both of our soils. One scenario you invade Northern Brazil, where potential adversaries will come from, then in the other scenario, I invade, Argentina, as you have a host of problems to your south

This should be in conjunction with a naval and or air assault as if from a carrier. The scale should be huge."

@Naio90

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
14kien