STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[Argentina] Call to Egypt.

Naio90

Federal Republic of Ethiopia
Contributor
Jul 1, 2018
The argentine deputy foreign minister would set a private call to his egyptian counterpart.

The issue would be to seek egyptian support for the approval Of the GA Resolution on the Balkan issue.

@FascistSS

FascistSS

Newcomer
Jul 21, 2018
The President would pick up the phone, encrypting his side of the call.

"Hello, Mr. Minister. How may I help you today?"

Naio90

Contributor
Jul 1, 2018
"Good morning sir. We wanted to explain you the Balkan situation, given your Delegation wasnt present during the debate. But it seems you already voted against it. Would you mind explaining me your nations position a little?"

@FascistSS

FascistSS

Newcomer
Jul 21, 2018
"Well, I agree on everything, except the part where defense and foreign relations of Kosovo are handled by Serbia. The people in Kosovo want independence, that they want freedom. If that resolution gets passed, It's still like Kosovo is in Serbian hands, and this time, it's forever. It doesn't make sense, if you want Kosovo to be absolutely free, the country must choose on its own, govern on its own, and protect itself on its own. The Resolution is of no use when the country you want free is being kept away from being free, because the country that wants it has still control and power over it.

We need a Resolution that sticks and will not be broken. Kosovo should be fully independent from any country that wants it. You have to give the people of Kosovo they deserve; peace, freedom, and independence. They can't have freedom when another country still has a grip on their country. You have to give the people of Kosovo the freedom, peace, and independence that they can feel, that is why all of the government positions and departments, especially defense, should be manned and controlled by the people of Kosovo. Kosovo should also have its own government, and as I previously said, should be manned and controlled by the people of Kosovo.

The people of Kosovo have made their decision, they don't really give a shit if Belgrade says otherwise, they just want their country and themselves to be free, and one more thing, if that resolution gets passed, you are effectively sweeping everything under the rug. The world does not tolerate genocide, and you know more than I do about that.

The Kosovo population have already proven they do not want to be under Serbian control by committing an armed uprising. By removing their independence, which they have enjoyed for the last twelve years, would just get them more riled up and cause more conflict between the Serbian and Kosovar populace, possibly to the point of genocide being committed.

The resolution as presented is not a solution to the conflict, handing control of Kosovo to Serbia is not a solution for long term peace. To put Kosovo in Serbian hands, it's basically killing the freedom and independence they had for the last 12 years."

Naio90

Contributor
Jul 1, 2018
"I agree with almost everything you say. But the problem is the way this is being staged. If we allow for this to succeed te way it is presented, it sets a very dangerous precedent, as this would mean that any group of people can unilaterally claim that they want to be independent and go abroad and seek for a sponsor to support them.

Let's put this in an example. A group of nomads in the west of Egypt says that they have ancestral rights and want to be an independent country and get independence from Egypt. To do that, they go public and ask for support from a major foreign power, and promise them economic benefits if they support them. What would you as Government of Egypt to? Would you simply allow for a group of people and a foreign pwoer to just take your own territory, without even negotiating with you?

We agree on the essence, but not on the mechanics."

@FascistSS

Naio90

Contributor
Jul 1, 2018
"We would like to have the alternative to sit down with the Government of Serbia to discuss an alternative path, that does not set this dangerous precedent. For this to happen, we need to abort this machiavellic scheme that puts our nations at the mercy of geopolitical interests of other nations and affects our sovereignty, and get our Resolution passed."

@FascistSS

FascistSS

Newcomer
Jul 21, 2018
"I agree with you on everything you say, we must act to avoid further violence. But the question is, who gave the Kosovars the weapons? From the footage that I've seen from the E.G.I.D., they look pretty brand new, not cheap knock-offs. And you are not going to believe this, the Serbian President is dead. E.G.I.D. told me 10 minutes ago. The press saw it all, every single journalist from all over the world. This is spiraling out of control. What do you have in mind?"

@Naio90

Naio90

Contributor
Jul 1, 2018
"I see here two separate things. On one side, the legal implications of recognizing Kosovo as independent through this mechanics. On the other side, there is the unrest situation due to the way of acting of the serbian military, which we do not approve.

Argentina would be willing to support an egyptian proposal to impose peace, if we could manage to get your support to approve the argentine draft, with the japanses and thai ammendments."

@FascistSS

Todays Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaiser Willheim II