STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[Argentina] Call to Israel

Naio90

Federal Republic of Ethiopia
Contributor
Jul 1, 2018
President Herrero would make a private call to the recently elected israeli PM.

@Yulia

Yulia

Newcomer
Jul 3, 2019
Prime Minister Ayalet Shaked, after the call transferred from her switchboard, would receive the private call in her private office.

"Hello, thank you for calling sir, what can Israel do for you?"

@Naio90

Naio90

Contributor
Jul 1, 2018
"Prime Minister Shaked, thank you for taking my call. My intention was to first, congratulate you on your electoral success and wish your Government good luck in re positioning Israel on the international stage.

We are also very interested in strenghtening the argentine-israeli bilateral relationship. Argentina has a significant population of jews and a history of cooperation. Also, considering the national territory Argentina possess in Alexandria, we are practically neighbours."

@Yulia

Yulia

Newcomer
Jul 3, 2019
"It is a pleasure to speak to you from our eternal capital in Jerusalem. I was humbled by my peoples selection to be there leader. I hope I can live up to the expectations of all Israelis. We are happy that our nation will once again enter international politic.

We are very interested in maintaining a strong relationship with Argentina. It seems you are our first regional neighbor to officially make contact, and you bear none of the old rivalries. We hope to make our relationship strong through trade and discussion."

@Naio90

Naio90

Contributor
Jul 1, 2018
"Israel a key regional actor, and essencial for regional stability. We wish to work closely with your nation to guarantee that balance in the area, considering it is not only home to millions of people but also a neural point in global trade, connecting east and west through the Suez Canal.

Israel's defence industry is also well known, and we are currently reviewing some your products with interest in acquiring them. We would also like to increase bilateral commerce between Argentina and Israel."

@Yulia

Yulia

Newcomer
Jul 3, 2019
"Yes. This is very good news. It will be a relief to my government that we have someone in the region who believes in ration for diplomacy. We are looking to expand our role in the region. It is important to Israel's survival that we strengthen our influence and our armed forces.

Our Defense Industry is world famous for a reason. I am sure that you will be able to satisfy your needs with Israeli Equipment. Our Naval assets often go overlooked. A shame they are very high quality. We have defense needs of our own, and will be seeking a tender for a next generation stealth fighter. We are surprised to see ownership of many of our traditional products no in the hands of our traditional ally the United States. My government is also very concerned that we have not yet heard from the American government. Things can get dangerous in this region fast without there support."

@Naio90

Naio90

Contributor
Jul 1, 2018
"Argentina has been a loyal customer of israeli equipment, going back decades and with very positive results for both sides. The IAI Daggers have been for example a huge asset in the past for the Argentine Air Force.

We are now specially interested in missile and defense systems, althought we will surely review your naval products.

Well, I cannot speak for other Governments, like the US for example, but you will find that the current US Administration in Washington is not that active in terms of foreign affairs and international presence."

@Yulia

Yulia

Newcomer
Jul 3, 2019
The Prime Minister would be taking notes throughout the meeting. Jotting down the things of importance she had learned. Passing memos to staff.

"We are happy to hear that you are interested in missile and defense systems. Israel can surely provide these. We are hopeful that a good strong relationship can grow from these talks and that it can help bring peace to this region.

Of course. I do not wish for you to speak for them. I merely voice my concern on behalf of my own state. If Israel must we will look elsewhere for friends."

@Naio90

Naio90

Contributor
Jul 1, 2018
"Israel can count on Argentina if looking for a regional partner to work with and to consolidate commerce.

We are willing to open our markets to israelí products, what goods do you currently export?

I also understand that Israel has some serious fast attack crafts to offer. We are seeking such products to reinforce coast guard duties near the Suez entrance. We could eventually discuss some kind of cooperation there between both nations, to keep the maritime traffic safe and the trade routes open."

@Yulia

Yulia

Newcomer
Jul 3, 2019
"This is good news to hear. We are happy that Israel will have international support.

Our trade organizations are currently working through the paper work to determine our trade exports. We will let you know once we have it settled.

As for fast attack craft. We offer the Shaldag-Class, The Super Dvora Class, and the Dabur-Class. The Shaldag comes equipped with both a 25mm naval gun as well as a 20mm cannon. It is also equipped with depth charges, a very capable ship. The Super Dvora Class comes equipped with 4 Hellfire missiles, a 30 mm and 20mm cannon, and 2 automatic grenade launchers, and the Dabur Class, although aging comes with a good armament. It carries two 20mm cannons, 2 324mm torpedoes, and the Carl Gustav Recoilless Rifle.

If you are looking for a true missiles ship I can suggest the Sa'ar 4.5 class, which carries 4 Harpoons and 4 Gabriel Anti ship missiles as well as various other armaments.

If you are looking for a non traditional ship, we also have the autonomous vessel, the Silver Marlin, which is crewed from land, a UAV of the sea. It is armed with a 7.62mm Machine gun."

@Naio90

Naio90

Contributor
Jul 1, 2018
"I will forward this information to the proper Department at the Ministry Of Defence, for them to look into the specifics and find the most suitable model for our needs. Another product we are very interested in is the Arrow-3 ABMS. It would suit our current defensive needs."

@Yulia

Yulia

Newcomer
Jul 3, 2019
"Excellent excellent. The Arrow-3 speaks for itself, it is the one of if not the world's most advanced anti-ballistic missile systems in operation. We are cautious about exporting it overseas, as it provides our missile forces with a strong tactical advantage over our neighbors. I am sure that an agreement could be reached for its export however.

Israel could use Argentina's help in acquiring a favorable deal for a stealth fighter jet and main air superiority fighter from either China or Russia should our communications with the Americans fail. We believe you know the governments of both states well?"

@Naio90

Naio90

Contributor
Jul 1, 2018
"I'm glad to hear this, it would be a valuable asset to have, given its defensive nature, which would allow Argentina to provide aerial cover against missiles strikes, something sadly Israel has to endure a lot.

Regarding the acquisition fo advanced material from China and Russia, the Republic of Argentina mantains excellent relations with both countries, operating ourselves many different types of military hardware, including aircraft. If things prosper, we would be delighted to intercede between your Government and Mosco/Beijing to discuss the sale fo said equipment. Argentina, China and Russia are part of the Confederation of Independent States, meaning that we have constant and direct lines of communication."

@Yulia

Yulia

Newcomer
Jul 3, 2019
"Excellent. We are happy to have heard from you, and we are grateful that you will support our bids for foreign equipment from Russia and China should our need arise. It is good to hear that you have such strong relations with states that can potentially provide so much for Israel. We will be in contact should we need to procure this equipment of that you can be certain.

Now. Is there anything else I can do for you sir?"

@Naio90

Naio90

Contributor
Jul 1, 2018
"I think that for the moment we are good. This call has been very productive. Please, let us know as soon as you are ready to start discussing potential trade routes.

On the other hand, we will be contacting you soon to formally set a equipment order.

Please, should your Government need anything else, just let me know and we will see to help you out."

@Yulia

Yulia

Newcomer
Jul 3, 2019
"Of course, we thank your government for the call and the congratulations. We look forward to continued communications."

@Naio90

Naio90

Contributor
Jul 1, 2018
The argentine Minister of Foreign Affairs would set another private call to his israeli counterpart.

@Yulia

Yulia

Newcomer
Jul 3, 2019
Encrypted. Private Phone Call

The Israeli Foreign Minister Alona Barkat would answer the call on her own phone line.

"Hello"

@Naio90

Naio90

Contributor
Jul 1, 2018
"Minister Barkat, how are you? The reason of my call is to inform you that we have recently received a new group of merchant vessels and we would like now to proceed with the establishment of new maritime commercial routes between Argentina and Israel."

@Yulia

Yulia

Newcomer
Jul 3, 2019
"Indeed this is good news, Israel is unsure how to proceed currently in international trade, and we would welcome the use of your merchant vessels to facilitate trade. What sort of agreement does your government have in mind?"

@Yulia